Boxnation - what is the point?!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by delboy82, May 2, 2018.

1. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    True.....

2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    To be honest it’s really not the worst thing in the world.

I think Frank has a duty of care though to look after his loyal subscribers and get them 3 months of BT sport free or something though.

It’s bad for frank more than anyone! Who’s going to pick up those Saturday night US boxing shows now? Sky will be unrivalled in bidding and get them on the cheap I’d imagine. Especially now they’ve lost La Liga too. They’re going to want to put money in to something.

3. Taylor2010

Taylor2010 Arranging chromosome injections for injured boxers Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Been with BN since it launched. Just cancelled. The Fury fights being only on BT was the final insult. Enjoyed the channel overall for the last few years, any word on where Golovkin v Canelo II will be shown?

4. Infern0121

Infern0121 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 21, 2018
    At the end of the day Warren is in the business of making money like any other promoter

But I Have to laugh at this narrative in the last couple of years of kind old uncle frank whos comes to save us from greedy old Ebenezer Hearns

It's like do you not know anything about this guy's history lol

liger1992 likes this.
  5. STEPHEN1990

STEPHEN1990 Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 22, 2017
    frank needs to put all his entire boxing library on the app so every figth card ever shown on boxnation i would pay for that well i wouldnt cancel lol

Sphillips likes this.
  6. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    I’d think Fwank would have a meltdown if he read what the non legal version of duty of care meant.

Scissors likes this.
  7. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Inevitable that boxnation will become an online channel only soon to save costs, at which point I'll remind Warren of his scepticism about streaming with his recent comments about DAZN.

8. Devon Dog

Devon Dog Member Full Member

Dec 29, 2017
    I got a cheap unusual deal as I work from home and Bt TV is added on cheap to my work account
    I would still pay for BN if I had too I like the lower down the bill fights and the up and comming / jouney men
    Its not all about world title fight

sjp17 likes this.
  9. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    I still enjoy Boxnation, included in my net deal, though id like to see some smaller hall shows or a UK friday fight night