Bradley is a bum Pac`s first clear KO since Hatton.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by gilo24, Jun 6, 2012.

1. gilo24

gilo24 Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    LMAO!:lol: a guy with 12 ko`s against some no names can beat Pac yeah right Vegas judges won`t be impressed by his flashy slaps he will have to fight Pac toe to toe to have a chance and that`s when Pac ko`s , the right hook and the left will be landing at will.

2. slugger3000

slugger3000 You Mad Bro? Full Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Bradley is no bum but on June 9th Bradley is fighting a Boxing God! Manny will show the world why he's the best!

3. SJS19

SJS19 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    1. Pacquaio clearly TKO'd Cotto

2. You're a muppet

3. I miss DDDUUUDDDEEE

4. Slugger has a vagina.

4. boxing_RN

boxing_RN Guest

Bradley a bum? Log off dip****..

5. EMACULATE

EMACULATE New Member Full Member

May 23, 2010
    Bradley isnt a bum and I have a feeling he will clearly beat Pac if true to his word he moves and boxes Pac. I have a feeling he will feel Pacs power early and have a good gage of his speed after the first round. Pac will be confused about how to get his offense off and Bradley will do his best to rough him up and test his stamina. I really feel that Bradley is a live dog in this fight and will give Pac many props if he knocks him out.

Also there was no reason to stop the Cotto fight in the last round.

6. The Matrix

The Matrix Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Bradley will fight on the back foot most of the time, he'll only coming in when Pacquiao puts his gloves up (he does that when he wants a rest).

Bradley will win this but will probably get robbed.

Hatton got knocked out because he did some sort of jumping jab, Pacquiao even measured with his right hand for his left hand, anybody with an some sort of I.Q would have known what Pacquiao was about to do but no! 'I'm Ricky hatton & my defense is my face'

7. willcross

willcross Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 11, 2006
    I just don't see Bradley winning this fight. Pac isn't gonna take fights he's not confident of winning, because he doesn't want to burn the cake.

8. JC2006

JC2006 Active Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2005
    I agree TheMatrix. Pacquiao actually landed a shot of the same design right before crushing Hatton's equilibrium.

9. Dorfmeister

Dorfmeister Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 8, 2007
    No matter how many threads are going to be put until next sat including the RBR... Man, this guy Bradley is clearly being hyped and overrated as hell. If the fight ends up in the short and clearest way, I am not gonna come here and say "I told you so". i'm putting myself in Bradley's position and if he finds out how is to be there with one of the very best, man take the money and fight safe to live 2 fight another day.

10. Hey babes :)

11. gilo24

Mar 13, 2011
    Bradley said on the scene he will use movement to kill Pac that is code for i`m getting on the bike i`m not buying this **** he is coming to run not fight.

12. saintsmike

saintsmike Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2005

You can't call someone who has unified belts at LWW and fought over 5 world (ex world champions) a bum.

Bradley doesn't slap either, he's a solid boxer just not a power puncher.

Why will he have to fight Pac toe-toe? Considering he's a counter-puncher. Are you ******ed or something? :-(

Pacman has struggled against counter punchers in the past and this fight won't be a walkover. Bradley is a great bet to take a close UD.

13. gilo24

Mar 13, 2011
    Bradley is not a counter puncher have you ever seen him fight Pac couldn`t find a guy more tailor made for him if he tried he has no power, open for left hands, chin questionable see Kendall holt i just hope after pac lays him out the haters won`t come out and say he was fighting another handpicked guy.

14. Chairman

Chairman Active Member Full Member

Jun 3, 2012
    This content is protected