Brandon Lee Figueroa vs. Luis Esteban Neri Hernández & Daniel Román vs. Ricardo Espinoza Franco RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, May 15, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    World class super bantam double-header. :ggg

This content is protected

This content is protected

2. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    WAR FIGUEROA!!!

Boxing Prospect and CST80 like this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Goddammit! You did it again.:mad::lol:

f1ght3rz likes this.
  4. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    This card will not have one but two massive upset, but two. Figueroa and Espinoza are both going to win by KO.

f1ght3rz likes this.
  5. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    I went

Nery 7-12
    Roman points
    Ramirez ko ...even though I rate Taylor higher I've had a bad feeling about this ever since it was announced

6. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Well I have a bad feeling you're going to be 0-3.:sisi1

ShovelHook and Dannymita like this.
  7. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    What is your take on the Roman vs. Franco fight?

8. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Last two days I've had gambling I think your right lol

sasto and CST80 like this.
  9. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Roman has taken a ton of punishment in his last few matches. The fights against Doheny, Akhmadaliev and Payano were all physically taxing, and he arguably lost all three. Franco is only 23, and is getting better with every fight, hits very hard, and IB and I both had him up against Casimero before the stoppage, which I didn't agree with 100%, and that match was an absolute war. So when you go to war with Casimero, you know damn well he has a good chin. So I think he's going to drag Danny into a war, and Franco will have more in his tank, and wear Danny down for a late stoppage.

ShovelHook, Chuck Norris and f1ght3rz like this.
  10. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Legit view. I think it'll be close as ****. Not 100% sure if they gonna give him a dec in a close fight but yeah he looked great against Casimero.

CST80 likes this.
  11. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    panterita neri is a hell of a nickname.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Well,

• tbf we're still a few dozen of these away from being even, as many times as you've bird-dogged me on RBR threads I really wanted to make (between the ones you put up in the morning before you go to bed, like 12 hours before the first bell, and the ones that actually frustate me a million times more, where you wait until 37 minutes before the scheduled event start, knowing that my OCD ass waits until 35 minutes prior, and thus cuck me by a mere two minutes as I've already gotten the new thread dialog window filled out with a title and OP and everything all typed up. :mad::lol: Not positive that you always cut it that close before cutting my nuts off intentionally, but guessing at least a couple of those you've been trolling me.
    • I didn't realize this was even one you particularly cared about doing. I vaguely remember you maybe defending Neri during either the PED controversy in Yamanaka I, the missed weight controversy in the rematch, or both - although he was never among your absolute faves to my recollection, and you thought Alameda got robbed against him and were pissed about it. The only hardcore fanboying I can recall either of us doing over any of the principles on tonight's card is me, over both Danny Román and Xavier Martínez.
    • I actually thought it was starting at 5pm, which it will be, only Pacific time (my dumb ass is just used to defaulting to EST anytime I read about start times) :oops:

sasto and CST80 like this.
  13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah, as much as I'm pulling for Danny to regain his 2018 form and have a career resurgence, it probably isn't happening and Hindu is equipped to absolutely hammer the last vestiges of prime outta him. :ohno:

CST80 likes this.
  14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    What do we think of Red X vs. Miniburgos - just a straightforward cherrypicking and guaranteed UD in favor of the full-decade-younger athletic prospect, or can the grizzled tough veteran (who's far beyond merely '33' in ring years) run him close? @f1ght3rz @CST80 @Dannymita @pincai