BREAKING: Deontay Wilder Officially Accuses Tyson Fury Of Loading Gloves (!!!)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Oct 31, 2020.

1. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I think he's got a reasonable shot at an insanity defence ;)

wassupjg likes this.
  2. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I don't think Wilder should ever fight again.

I've never seen a fighter take a loss this bad in all my decades of watching boxing. I don't think he's mentally fit to fight anymore.

It's not even about excuses, it's conspiracy theories and paranoia. It's one thing to blame the outfit, but now he's saying Breland spiked his water and conspired with Fury's team to stop the fight. He's pulling out his race card against black men and subtly accuse them of... racism. That's straight up paranoia and mental illness.

3. Stiff Jab

Stiff Jab Despiser of Super-Middleweights Full Member

Jan 7, 2019
    This content is protected

Not sure HOW one sues someone for fulfilling all of their contractual obligations, but hey considering this man had an autopsy, maybe he knows something the rest of us don't.

4. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Initially I did. You were correct in saying that Loma never made excuses. I then stated that his team, which he should be in control of, made excuses or at minimum, casted doubts, by saying Loma had a bad shoulder and needed surgery.

Badbot likes this.
  5. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    The Bronze Bomber personality took over Deontay. He's like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor now.

Carl Weathers and Xplosive like this.
  6. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    I wonder when the defamation suit from Fury will be filed, I bet Arum is probably already getting it together.

7. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I hope Fury ends his career over this, which may be exactly what Wilder is looking for.

How many people have to come out and say that it would have been impossible for him to tamper the gloves? And in light of the fact that Deontay is still claiming to have been poisoned, I think it is legit to say that he has simply lost his mind.

Maybe his brain fell out of the dent.

8. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Social media also gives a bigger platform to Wilder and the idiot fans who believe him. In the old days if a fighter said this type of stuff in an interview he would just be laughed at and been seen as an idiot by the majority but unfortunately in today's society so many morons now have a voice.

9. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Fair enough.
    Well, that's his team. Can´t really hold Loma responsible for what they say.

Braindamage likes this.
  10. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Exactly.

I'm British, I really like Fury, but everybody has to be fair here, those pictures and videos look as dodgy as hell.

But, We just don't know, there is no physical evidence so we only have those pictures which are not enough to say either way but I'm telling you all.. if I got my backside handed to me, had a dent in my head and then saw pictures and videos like that then I'd be pointing at them.

Wilder didn't and hadn't helped himself with the list of excuses.. costume, trainer, referee, spiked water, injury and now loaded gloves.. and there has been other excuses also, its starts to get ridiculous.

I think if Wilder had kept his mouth shut, said nothing, and then just pointed at those pictures and videos and said something like

"It happens, look at Margarito, this needs an investigation, the punches felt completely different from the fist fight, I have a dent in my head, how does a padded glove dent a persons head" or something like that I believe it would have carried some weight and people would have listened.

But anyway, it's over, Wilder will be frozen out now, he will have to get himself in to mandatory position and go from there, this outburst won't have got him a title shot or got the boxing fans around the world backing him.

Charlie Stewart likes this.
  11. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    He is even blaming Bayliss now lol
    The quote is hilarious

12. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Can someone please upload the pics/videos that supposedly make things look dodgy?

13. TheWorstEver(TWE)

TheWorstEver(TWE) Active Member Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    This guy's off the charts delusional.

14. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    Agreed. If I got a hiding in one fight, I would use alleged, unsubstantiated offences from a completely different fight to explain it. Whilst suggesting an industry wide conspiracy and making libellous statements to a tinpot youtuber.

That makes total sense.

15. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    "Your honor my aunt said I was anointed by god, you can't fine me for slander"