Breaking News! Andy Ruiz responds to Tyson Fury's 20 Million dollar claim, "He's Lying!!!!'"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mark Anthony, Jun 7, 2023.

1. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Obviously Fury is lying, but Ruiz seems like he's telling a few porkies as well. Usyk wanted no part of him? Joshua didn't want no smoke? Right.

lordlosh likes this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    @Mark Anthony another ALL CAPS thread title from you and the next breaking news story, will be you being banned. I've warned you about that before, you don't get a pass in your new incarnation:rosstheboss

3. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    I heard Butterbean is looking for a return opponent too

4. Mr Stagger Lee

Mr Stagger Lee Active Member Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    According to Fury the entire HW division is ducking him! Really Fury? You really think you are that good! Sorry to drop this bombshell on you but you just aren't.

Mark Anthony likes this.
  5. rl2

rl2 New Member Full Member

Jun 1, 2023
    Everyday Greedy Belly continues to prove what an idiot he really is.

6. Redbeard7

Redbeard7 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2022
    Ruiz may think "As long as I don't lose again I'll get similar money for fighting Wilder or a Joshua trilogy after they've fought and they are more winnable fights". So to compensate for the one-sided beating that Fury would give him, he might well demand an inordinate amount of money. Ruiz is not desperate anymore, he's already made a huge amount and had more success than anyone would have imagined.