Breazeale vs Izu

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GALVATRON, Feb 18, 2017.

Who wins!

Poll closed Feb 28, 2017.
  1. Breazeale

33.9%
  2. Izu

66.1%
  1. Payback87

Payback87 Active Member Full Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Some people on this forum are overrating Izu just like they were overrating his sparring partner Parker.
    While Breazeale isnt very good boxer,he has solid chin and power,6`7 guy,by far toughest test for Izu so far,its 50/50 fight for me.Breazeale fought way better opposition but lost tho.And also he is 5-10 lbs above his usual weight of 250-255~.

jmashyaka likes this.
  2. Rockradar

Rockradar Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Oh sorry I didnt know lol. I watched Povetkin vs Duhaupa on here live streaming but I did wonder if it was ok or not. Thanks for that. Ill try and delete my request posts.

3. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I think I was guilty of this too for a while.. Went back and watched more tape and realized that he has has a lot of flaws. Still... He's in shape, athletic and probably the more confident and hungrier of the two. Despite his flaws he should be able to win a well fought decision.

4. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Joshua is favored in the fight and i believe its justified. Rudenko is not even minor league in my book. Izu clearly is better than Hughie who has a title shot. The only thing is Breazeales weight,im not sure what the thinking was to oput on ten pounds of soft mass? breazeale could have beat Izu, now im not sure? Will still stand by the pick. He was in shape for Aj fight.

5. Blackclouds

Blackclouds Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 9, 2013
    There's a ton of average (really above average) guys that would be good competitive fights against each other, like 50 of them. But against the top 8 they all lose. Few of the prospects are that strong either.
    Not sure if you saw the latest Rummy's Corner 90's Heavyweight scene but those ring magazine top 10's at the end of each year always had 2 or 3 minimum fighters that didn't amount to anything which begs the question, when was the last time there was a complete top 10. I think the division is healthy and more intriguing in years, like well over a decade.

6. AliMyths&Legends

AliMyths&Legends Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Well we are going to see in 27 hours now. I'm going for Izu by UD, but winning every round.

7. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    But even the top guys aren't proven. Wlad is old, AJ and Wilder look good but we don't know yet. Ortiz is slowing down by the day, Haye is fighting a CW and has only once ever fought a top 10 guy which he got dominated in like 4 years ago and Parker has fought two top 15 guys and really struggled with them.

It's a shame Povetkin is cheating pos and Fury is coke head, it would have been great to have them in the mix. I don't think it's that healthy without them bro, but I get what you mean historically.

8. jmashyaka

May 7, 2016
    Who has Ugonoh fought that comes close to Rudenko???

He's just not disciplined enough to get in to great shape it's as simple as that.

He was in poor shape for the AJ fight his tits were sagging as usual, one good thing about Breazeale is his tough as nail and isnt gunna just lie down.

9. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Rudenko is a mediocre skill talent.i dont need comparisons who Izu fought..it should be BLATENLEY obvious hes better.

Breazeale has a shot here,weight is weight.It will only effect him if he trails behind mid rounds.

10. cippi

cippi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 28, 2009
    breazale looks horrible i seen photo at weigh in . hes gunna be slow and fat and he likes to box n move. not a good combo when your fat n out of shape

11. KiwiMan

KiwiMan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2016
    It's not a good sign Breazeale being heavy IMHO, he's tough enough but will struggle to avoid Izu being too fast, outworking and outlasting him.

12. Blackclouds

Blackclouds Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Only photo I saw was Breazeale and Ugonoh dressed in a suit. I suppose that is a good idea since he came in heavy.

13. jmashyaka

May 7, 2016
    He's looking fatter than in the AJ fight.

14. jmashyaka

May 7, 2016
    Breazeale is bang average but as I don't rate Izu highly it will be close I pick Izu for a laboured points win.

You think Dominic by late ko?