Broner is sooooo corny and is the dumbest mother f***er in boxing

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CASH_718, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Divi253

Divi253 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Not a fan of his music. Not a fan of his entrances. Not a big fan of his 'jokes' or on screen persona... But who gives a flying **** if he's whopping ass in the ring and not avoiding fighters? Bitches do.

:deal

2. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    That's just crazy.....so Crazy, you might actually be right.....or just ****ing crazy.:nut People are only comparing Broner to Floyd because that's the direction Broner took his "brand". He wants to be Floyd Mayweather 2.0 when he should've been a little more original and came up with his own brand. I actually think Adrien is a lot like Floyd as a fighter....He's not as polished but he is definitely more aggressive which I love about him. He really opens up and relies on his physical gifts to avoid paying for those risks that he takes against his lesser opponents.

Is he better than Floyd or Manny right now.? :verysad But down the road who knows....the kid has all the tools in his tool belt to build upon. I'm excited to see him become one of the greats but let's not put him up on that pedestal just yet. The kid is still in diapers.

3. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    You CAN get it Cash, if you like :yep

4. victor879

victor879 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Young man's game. The young lion takes out the old guard.

Mayweather is in decline, but due to solid fundamentals would still be really tough on Broner. Would be a very interesting match and more competitive than people think.

Pacquiao is ripe for the picking, especially after being KO'd. Broner weighed 150 in the ring in his last fight, so size wouldn't be an issue. I think he knocks Pacquiao out or stops him via corner/referee. Absolutely zero doubt in my mind Broner takes out Pacquiao.

We'll have to agree to disagree on where we think Broner is at right now.

5. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Exceptions to the rules....Floyd and PAC are considered to be old in this sport but their abilities and experience would be far to much for this version of Adrien....not to mention he's not built for 147...yet. Broner would get murdered if he was to land a fight with either man.

That 150 Broner weighed is more water weight than being a full fledged Welter. While I agree boxing is a young mans game a lot has to be taken into consideration when the kind of experience Floyd and PAC have are introduced into the equation.

We can agree to disagree but one thing we do agree on is that Broner is the goods. We just don't see eye to eye on what level he's operating at right now.

6. victor879

Dec 1, 2007
    :deal

7. Cableaddict

Cableaddict Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Boy, I agree! I think Broner is the most interesting fight that can be made with Mayweather. What a clash of styles.....

Here I disagree. (I think.)
    Pac isn't done yet. I don't think he's even intelligent enough to be mentally affected by his "two" losses. He's just a fighting machine: Put him in the ring, press the "go" switch, and he does his thing. He was actually (slightly) beating Juan until the big counterpunch, so Pac still has the boom...

Broner is powerful, fast, & aggressive, but I get the sense that he's making a lot of little mistakes in there. It's hard to put into words, as it's not very obvious, but there's just something "loose" and slightly awkward about his style. I think he has enough of these tiny holes that Pac will find one and close the show. Quite easily, in fact.

Plus, generally speaking & JMM4 notwithstanding, Pac can really take a punch. Broner won't get it done quickly, which gives Pac lots of opportunities to find that ***** in the armor.

8. victor879

Dec 1, 2007
    Interesting perspective, good post. :good

9. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Why do so many of you feel Broner is some master manipulator, playing a role to enhance his marketability? I have no doubt some of his stylings are contreived like the dim one liners and patronizing attention whoring props but all in all the guy is just doing what he has been doing his entire life. Ignoring any semblance of social consceince he may have while indulging an antisocial value system that has been mainstreamed by our media.

If you really think about it, people who cringe in revulsion at the antics of Broner and the Garcia(s) are not the ones with the problem. Pathetic that in our dumbed down, ADD society people need borish, antisocial antics to deem someone as marketable and worthy of attention and their PPV dollars.

10. Hands of Iron

Hands of Iron #MSE Full Member

Feb 23, 2012
    :lol:

Paulie has been verbally abusing him lately.

11. markq

markq Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Forums are getting cray. Are we trashing boxers now because they don't qualify for MENSA? *******s criticize boxers because they're not religious or righteous enough. Who gives a F _ C K. It's boxing!

12. Mexi-Box

Mexi-Box Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2013
    I agree, and Paulie has just been making Broner look straight up ***** and stupid.