Broner Vs Matthysse. Who wins?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by TheDog, Oct 4, 2015.

1. TheDog

TheDog 60/40 I kick yo a$s Full Member

May 22, 2015
    The four division champ vs never been champ

For me Matthysse is just a guy who looks for a big punch the entire fight, I think he tires out and Broner picks him apart. I have to go with Broner late TKO, I also can see a Broner UD though. I think the big difference in this fight is the heart and determination of both fighters. Broner won't quit which is admirable, Matthysse on the other hand is looking like the new Victor Ortiz.

What's your thoughts and who would you pick?

2. Super Hans

Super Hans The Super One™ banned

Apr 18, 2013
    Matthysse via:

This content is protected

3. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    1. Have you ever watched Matthysse fight prior to last night? Based on your post, I would have to emphatically guess no.

2. Another issue here is that it isn't a big deal to be like Victor Ortiz. He was a highly exciting gung-ho fighter, fought several big name opponents, won a title, etc...

Try boxing a little bit yourself and come back to us with your thoughts on Victor Ortiz and Lucas Matthysse. Just try boxing a little bit and your perspective will change. If you try to tell me that you have boxed before, I simply cannot believe it based on what you have said. It's either not possible or you're a special, silly sort of person.

4. Super Hans

Apr 18, 2013
    Broner won't quit? He looked like he was seriosuly considering it here. He has no heart. NONE:

[YT]TccV-YIy8MI[/YT]

He also showed a serve lack of mandible. Matthysse knocks that journeyman plodder clean out if he doesn't quit before hand

5. TheDog

May 22, 2015
    You're an idiot so I have to tell you this. Not trying to be a ****y as$ it's just the truth.

1. 100% guarentee better boxer than you, been boxing since I was a kid, boxing is in my blood. Also I'm a 6 foot 6 heavyweight right now.

2. I picked Postol to beat Matthysse who'd you pick?

Broner-Matthysse goes down like Garcia-Matthysse only worse

6. TheDog

May 22, 2015
    Broner didn't quit against Maidana. Would Matthysse have taken those bombs?

7. Super Hans

Apr 18, 2013

Khan did (without going down like Broner did nor looking for a way out like Broner did) so I'm pretty sure he would. :nod

8. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    1. Wow. Go you! Go you, you 6 foot 6 heavyweight! Woo. Amazing to be graced with you. Honored and is it weird if I feel a little empowered to be in your presence? Thanks for the confirmation there bud. Appreciate that so much.

Now see the part of my comment where I say that if you have somehow boxed before that you are a special, silly kind of person. Which is the best way I can describe your kind without the use of a whole bunch of * < those.

2. I picked Matthysse to win. Would you like to make a thread where you and I publicly predict the outcome of all major fights the next month or couple months?

3. Who did you pick for Broner vs. Maidana?

...word.

9. TheDog

May 22, 2015
    It's so obvious that you're a lil b1tch in real life.

If someone has a different opinion than you in real life what are you going to do? Say some **** like you never boxed before? gtfo of this thread Pu$$y. in real life I would put a BAD whooping on you. No real man comes on here starting that lame **** because someone has a different opinion then them. That's how I know you ain't never fought in your life.

Btw I've had over 60 amatuer fights. I'm here in Pueblo Colorado on a basketball scholarship right now going to CSU. If you ever come to CO hit me up on here we can spar. Until then don't wanna hear **** from you.

10. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    Using your logic, Danny Garcia becomes infinitely better and beats all of the men in question here. Haha.

11. Super Hans

Apr 18, 2013

Well he has beaten Matthysee and Khan already, and I'd favor him to beat Maidana and Broner. :conf

12. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    Funny. People who need to type such a message with such insults over the internet are the softies. I got under your skin just like that? Chill out and toughen up. Not going to make it far with that teddy bear attitude.

I have a bunch of family from Pueblo. Some that could have you in a wheelchair if I knew who you were and I cared a tenth as much as you do. So I know all about Pueblo. Sorry, but I'm not scared, haha.

I swear, this poster is just an alt of TJ Maxipad. Fckin' losers.

13. Nonito Smoak

Sep 8, 2010
    Word.

14. TheDog

May 22, 2015
    I picked Maidana to beat Broner by KO in that fight

15. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015

Just like Postol?