Bruno Melkory "Double Breasted" Tarimo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Mar 9, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    This young Tanzanian super featherweight (a former national champion and WBA Oceania titlist) has just picked up his second notable road upset in under a year - both in NSW, Australia. He defeated Billed Dib last March (only to very suspiciously lose by shutout in their August rematch, with all local judges) and this morning took a twelve round UD over Joel Brunker for the IBF Pan-Pacific 130lb title.

His nickname "Vifua-viwili" literally translates from Swahili as "Two Chests". I'm sure there's a story there. :nusenuse:

Somachenko and Robney like this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Here is his last bout before Brunker:

This content is protected

Inexplicably he dropped to bantamweight, and beat 1-0 Joe English by MD.

3. Somachenko

Somachenko The Matador Team Full Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Huge fan of his after the first Dib bout. The second one was way closer than the scores indicated, but him losing wasn’t a terrible decision. The most corrupt referee in boxing was in charge of both and I recall being unhappy with him in the second bout but I can’t recall why. I was ecstatic to see he won this morning. It was streamed on Facebook (end of the first video continuing onto the second):

Still haven’t gotten around to watching it but I will probably tomorrow or later this week when I get a chance. He’s an exciting boxer from a place that normally gives us journeymen

IntentionalButt likes this.
  4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah was very surprised to see a Tanzanian with such a positive record as the visiting underdog (3-1 - and with two being "name" opponents!) in Oz.

The usual script is Aussie prospects feasting on Tanzanians in order to pad their records the same way Euros would use, say, Hungarians or Georgians (or South Americans would use Brazilians). And he's only 23. :thumbsup:

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    In the fight with English he looks to have some wild tendencies offensively at times, but not altogether lacking in fundamentals. What strikes me is his absolute insistence on striking back immediately every time he gets hit, reminds me a a tiny bit of Morales' temperament.