Bruno vs Joshua

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kevinb38, Jun 10, 2019.

1. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    no, facing near 40/40something year old men as a cert to win a title fight only came into fashion recently to dupe fans, in the past it was a rare event.

2. shavers

shavers Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    And yet you all wet yourself over Furys win over wlad. Who was 39 at the time...doublestandards if there ever was one...

3. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    me? I've said it everytime when I mention that fight that its not a good win, as was joshuas.

The severalmiddlers who smashed wlad up fast when he was prime were worth much more as wins for sure.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  4. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Bruno by mid round stoppage, and I don't even think it would be close either, Frank has better boxing ability and would do serious damage with his jab early on, probably dropping Joshua with it.

Bruno would also dig in some meaty hooks to his body, and as we all know is a major weakness in AJ, two or three of those In any round would and could end it also, and if they didn't they would certainly leave him very vulnerable when Bruno sees him gassing badly.

I just don't see how AJ wins.

5. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Bruno is just as jacked and in shape as he was 30 years ago. He can probably KO Joshua today if he had a good 3 month training camp.