Bud wishes Spence all the best

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Oct 10, 2019.

1. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    This content is protected

MidniteProwler likes this.
  2. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Good to see, I also saw the likes of Porter Thurman Brook and Garcia all wishing him the best they may be rivals but at the end of the day we are all humans.

3. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Plus Pacman too but don't tell the OP this as he is liable to start a thread on each well wisher Errol gets..

4. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Does anyone here expect one of these guys to say something like " If he dies, he dies"? lol I mean seriously, these guys have all known each others since they were kids and as much as some of us would like to believe theres animosity and bad blood they're all friendly. Its idiot fans who hate on different fighters and talk smack when in actually the majority of the time guys like and respect one another.

5. RockyMarciano

RockyMarciano Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I don't mean to sound like a douche and I'm glad that he didn't get hurt badly....but if Spence was under the influence like it's been suggested....they should all be shitting on him instead of praising him and wishing him well.

mark ant and JL Fighter like this.
  6. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    The time to be disappointed in him is not now. Thankfully nobody else was hurt and this amazing young life was not snuffed out prematurely so lets concentrate on celebrating that as there will be enough time to condemn his irresponsibility (thankfully) later if it turns out he was acting irresponsibly. For now bro, chill with that.

pistal47 likes this.
  7. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Ironically this makes me think of how Marciano tragically died.

8. Tramell

Tramell Hypocrites Love to Pray & Be Seen. Mathew 6:5 Full Member

Sep 21, 2012
    mark ant likes this.