Caleb Plant Won't Fight Clenelo On Short Notice; Needs Proper Rest...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Feb 16, 2020.

1. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Damn son, you're triggered af! Hahahaha...

42 Golovkin threads in two weeks? Lmao.. I don't even have 42 threads in the 18 years I've been posting here.

Lol

Don't get triggered son, it's just the internet.

2. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    This means the kid is smart enough not to be taken advantaged of. But then again Kovalev was at the end of his career and was basically in there for his last pay check.

Rock0052, Malph and Jackman65 like this.
  3. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Do you want me to literally list you some of the big fights and great fighters that have all fought in similar time frames... because I'll tell you right now, theres a lot of them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  4. Cobra33

Cobra33 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 2, 2006
    He had a chance for the following:
    1.Pretty big payday. Biggest he has ever seen.
    2. Huge exposure.
    3. Take down one of the biggest names in boxing.
    Win or lose if he gave a good account of himself he would land more big fights.

Now hes back to defending hos title against nobodies and smaller paydays.

His last fight was easy. He should have jumped on this. Canelo is going to have all the cards anyways.

Eel87 and kirk like this.
  5. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    This content is protected

Interesting that 42 threads suddenly changed to a factual 128. And that accounts for only this user, not your 2 alts.
    Cute, a 34 year old man using 'af', 'lmao' and 'lol' on an online chat board.

Triggered? That's awfully ironic.

Remember that time you went life and death to prove Canelo's innocence about his steroid use?
    You tried to lie your way out of a hole you dug to an ex bodybuilder about how steroids work? Yeah, I remember.

It's entertaining seeing you post day after day with absolutely nothing of substance.

Keep going fella, everyone see's you.

:clap:

6. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I will admit I get a good laugh out of some of the posters talking about gear and what is and what is not the juice when you know they have never taken a cycle

kiwi_boxer and Jackman65 like this.
  7. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    I hear you man! These boards crack me up sometimes. You can imagine what IsaL looks like by how he posts.
    Frantically searching google to debunk 60+ years of scientific research to fit his agenda.

BCAAs are a steroid one day, the next tren is a mild catabolic supplement that is to treat low blood pressure :lol:

Rock0052 likes this.
  8. Eel87

Eel87 Active Member Full Member

Nov 10, 2014
    If I were him I'd go sit on a beach for 3 weeks with Mrs plant and come back to get ready for Canelo.
    But yes after the relief of getting through the hometown defence, it'd be hard to take on the stress of a Canelo fight right away.

9. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    What spin that is. And it's clearly spin because with Plant it isn't even an issue of an offer being made. It's Plant stating very clearly that he just doesn't feel he has enough time to prepare for a bout in May. So you have already just assumed that an offer was made and this imaginary offer had to have something in there that would put Plant at a disadvantage. Plant shut down the possibility, yet you're acting like and assuming that an unfair offer was already made.

10. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    And I mean it's fine if he doesn't feel like he's ready for such a major fight, but that's on Plant not Canelo or his team.

11. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    When it is not? He didn't break a sweat. An ice bath and a week abroad and he'll be sweet. People are overestimating how much difference these breaks make. He's got two weeks off, boxing is his full time job. He should be happy.

12. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    That’s every offer

13. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    @IsaL is the only guy I've ever seen be forced to take a knee on an online forum and I've been on many forums including Motor Trend, AutoWeek, Yahoo Finance, Red Sox, and fountain pens.

Dude is a straight up beta.

@mirkofilipovic

14. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Lmao!! Bro, I schooled you in this three and now like the ***** you are you're trying to rally some guys to come and help you, calling up for backup!! Lol

Who's the beta? Hahaha

15. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Not sure what he looks like but like others his “knowledge “ of the “gear” is so far off that it is amusing