Callum Smith v James Degale

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Guy Nicho, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Go away, buddy.

2. Champagne Popping

Champagne Popping The TRUTH is the TRUTH banned Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Solaris is Khan's Chin, and Terry Tibbs is SouthpawCounter.. go chat to them bro. The 2 biggest trolls have finally left here.. your the 3rd.. time to say your goodbyes mate.

3. Daydorail

Daydorail Member Full Member

Aug 14, 2015
    James should easily out point Callum but never know as James switches off for 1/2mins at a time and gives rounds away

4. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Those posts are from 2 years ago you complete helmet.

5. Finchley

Finchley Member Full Member

May 19, 2011
    Reading this has reminded me of all that Solaris / Terry Tibbs s hite that used to plague this site. I'd managed to forget it all!

6. FartWristedBum

FartWristedBum I walk this Earth like a bum Full Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Enjoy your boy Smiths victory Gemini, congrats.

I wouldn't be too quick to heap such massive praise on him based on the victory last night though.

Groves was clearly depleted due to rushing back from the shoulder injury and generally having too many miles on the clock.

It's not like Smith ran through a murderer's row in the tourney! He beat Skoglund and a last minute replacement remember!

If you want to say that now makes him head-and-shoulders above everyone else in the SMW div then fine, but please stop short of giving him credit for beating fighters he hasn't via some bizarre triangle theory.

If DeGale or Eubank Jr beat him then you will have to take some major stick after your old post dredging antics.