Can any British fighters fight well on the inside?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Grooveongreg, May 28, 2017.

1. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Eubank Jr and DeGale are effective on the inside.

2. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    I know right

How the hell is that racist lol

It's like saying the welsh cant sing or the Scottish don't wear klits anymore.

We are not all the same robots. Cultures develop differently for a whole host of environmental factors

This pc **** is getting right on my nerves

im sparticus likes this.
  3. mstar

mstar Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    What was so weird when i was watching the fight was Brook was sparring Ryder/cox but these guys are slow inside fighters the speed of spence to keep punching up-close and frequency was a real little problem. I say LITTLE as Dominic ingle with a interview with radio said he asked Brook he is letting spence hit
    him on the ropes which brook said body shots are fine he wants to bait him inside to time him coming inside. Dominic also said Brook said spences punches where not troubling him he just was more accurate. GGG had 2X the power per shot then spence so hence he kept in the pocket and didn't mind taking shots in the first 6 rounds.

4. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Agreed. TBH Brook has never been effective on the inside, just a headhunter. Even though is training comprises of alot of body sparring (well had done early in his career).