Can the Haye doubters please now accept that Bellew is ****ed?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Mar 1, 2017.

1. On_The_Ropes

On_The_Ropes Active Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Don't believe the hype that Haye hasn't been training for this fight, it's all just a wind up on Hayes part to get to Bellew, he looks in great shape and looks very sharp on the pads. I stick by my prediction that Haye in rounds 1-3 is a cracking bet at 5/2.

2. jm2729v

jm2729v Active Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2016
    He looks great, but I have never seen anyone lose it that bad at a press conference. I don't get it either, Bellew didn't really put that much pressure on him and Haye must have known what respect he would get from Liverpool fans....

Contrast this with the Angel Garcia- Thurman situation, Which imo was much more crazy and Thurman more or less kept his composure.

Two Shakes likes this.
  3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I reckon I'm going to go for this too but add it to an accumulator with one of the undercard fights and Thurman to beat Garcia. I reckon Haye is going to do what he did against Harrison and target a specific round to take Bellew out in to make money for his pals. Joe Fournier on his IFL interview said that he's putting 10k on a Rds 1-3 KO so I reckon he will be aiming for a KO in one of those rounds.

4. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Thurman wasn't getting abused by the fans though. Thurman was getting abuse from a fat midget loudmouth who does that every single fight.

Haye was being targeted by everyone in the arena and just gave it back. I don't see why people are so hung up on his outburst. This is actually normal for Haye. He doesn't take **** from people. This is a guy who went on Sky News and defended his "gangrape" comments ahead of the Harrison fight and who also took out Chisora and Don Charles in a press conference where Chisora had his entourage there and Haye just had Adam Booth as back up. He's explosive and he doesn't give a **** in these tense situations.

Wig and Mugen38 like this.
  5. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    No he doesn't he is bad man that's for sure. Just cos he kicked off doesn't mean Jack ****. He's a bad person trying to be good. Meditation, yoga, vegan, so on. He's trying to be a good guy but his default setting is nasty.

So he won't give a ****.

You would think all these guys that call themselves 'roadmen' chisora, Bellew, whyte would have the edge on Haye 'on the street' as it were as he's well spoken and a pretty boy. But in reality he would smash them anywhere which is why most people give him a wide birth when he's on one. Did you see Eddie he was scared sensless when Haye went on one. Haye is a hard nut and has to have security to stop himself from hurting dumb ignorant public as he cant help himself

Mugen38 and AsherJames like this.
  6. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Bit silly for me. Guy just basically sticks up for himself. Chisora caused his own problems same with the crowd in liverpool. And tony bellew that went to push him. Theres a massive victim mentality in this country nowadays...certain people think they can do what they want and then yell victim when their behaviours stopped. Actually take my hat off to haye for it. Nowadays most just accept provocation because they know what happens. Its usually the trouble makers got the police to your door.

7. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    I was right at the front literally in line where Haye was sitting, I can swear down now there wasnt one racist comment to anyone, also seen interviews with O'Hara davies who said there wasnt any, Mathews, Bellew, Hearn and Kugan all said there want any.

Haye gone even lower in my eyes. Bellew wont win but I would love nothing more if he did.

Two Shakes and Twentyman like this.
  8. james4210

james4210 Active Member Full Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Forgive me for saying this but from reading your comments, I can't help visualising you as that little puppet creature that sat at the foot of Jabba the Hut and cackled at everything. I mean are you a professional **** talker what are you doing it for the love of it?

This content is protected

lawslaw likes this.
  9. Golden_Child

Golden_Child Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Both Nelson and Kugan Cassius have said fans were calling Ohara Davies a "looky looky man" lets not act like theres no racial connection to that.

lawslaw and CutThroatFade like this.
  10. SortOfMe

SortOfMe New Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Be careful what you wish for Tony Bellew. Can the chihuahua surprise the pitbull? Or is this an entree for Haye - Josh/Klit? APPLES AND PEARS... Here is my 'break the **** down' of Haye-Bellew. Brain games, brain scans, cartoons of the fighters and more. And a prediction!
    This content is protected

Wig, Mugen38 and james4210 like this.
  11. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Johnny Nelson on IFL confirmed that some of the chanting could be described as having a racial undertone.

Regardless it was a minority anyway and it shouldn't detract from this fight. Both fighters are mixed race fighters anyway.

lawslaw and Twentyman like this.
  12. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    This fight is Bellews retirement cash out, nothing more. It will not be in way competitive, over in a couple of rounds and Bellew, Coldwell, Hearn, Matchroom, Skysports etc all know it. I wouldn't even be surprised if Bellew comes in heavier than Haye at tomorrows weigh in. But people never learn and fall for it everytime.

Wig likes this.
  13. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Most people don't even realise that Bellew is also mixed race

14. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Lol

https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=eZlM6dIny0o

Don't believe the hype

Boxing as and will always be about levels

15. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Really? Chisora has done worse at least twice.