Can Warren's BT compete with Hearn's Sky sports

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jmashyaka, Jan 12, 2017.

1. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Possible but difficult because the BT game now kicks off at 1730hrs.

Very little still known about this deal.

2. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Problem is that with the historic trail of crap left by FW you just feel it's gonna happen again but this time over the field is different cos you've got Hearn and ITV taking a share so it's gonna be even harder to get top fights. I think in a years time we are gonna be completely sick of all of them cos they just won't be able to deliver so many good shows often enough.

3. Champagne Popping

Champagne Popping The TRUTH is the TRUTH banned Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    He did he was deep in talks with Conlan, but he chose Top Rank

4. Champagne Popping

Dec 15, 2016
    Nurse is a barely domestic level feather fisted bum. It's as bad a signing as you can get..

5. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Darke doesn't do every premier league game he shares it with Darren Fletcher. It's possible he could do the boxing.

impacted likes this.
  6. toxedo911

toxedo911 Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Bro do you know daniel Dubois?, the dude is 19 and has been training since he was 9, he has knocked down one of the British heavyweight titlit in sparring. Warren stable is growing strong , Hearn and him were chasing this heavyweight, Warren signed him for millions

7. Champagne Popping

Dec 15, 2016
    I highly doubt it was millions lol.. he's pretty unknown,and unproven at senior level

8. Champagne Popping

Dec 15, 2016
    Since the BT Deal Warren has signed..Josh Warrington, Tyrone Nurse, Tommy Ward, Mohamed Soltby, Daniel Dubois, Joe Maphosa. anyone else? I think it's more quantity over quality because I can't see the likes of Ward, Nurse and Soltby getting anywhere near world level.

9. Champagne Popping

Dec 15, 2016
    Ive heard very good things about Lewis Crocker from Belfast, Warren signed him a while agao but he's yet to make his debut

10. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    16 days into the new year and no sign of the early january press conference to launch 2017 on bt/boxnation that was said to be coming

11. AdrianSterling

AdrianSterling Lewisham Boy banned Full Member

Jan 12, 2017
    No one domestically could get near him, there is a reason Josh Taylor only speaks of Ohara and Catterall he knows he aint ready for Nurse. Trust me on that.

12. joegray

joegray Active Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Signed with MGM last week. He went through two nose operations before his scheduled fight in October and had to withdraw.
    He'll be campaigning at welterweight. Exciting amateur with 1 punch knock out power.
    He went to the Multi Nations tournament in 2015 and knocked out 2 opponents, winning gold. The KOs were great to watch!
    Hopefully be fighting on the 18th Feb Belfast card

13. toxedo911

toxedo911 Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    looool, Bro I train in these gyms, the youth is highly touted,

Remember this day, when I told you about Anthony yard and Daniel Dubois... You can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink. (only on a boxing site can I give info about a 19 year old who knocked down a champ, and trainers at the gym witnessed it, and people are like who knows him?, none of you guys new GGG or Joshua till promoters promoted, looool, ),

If you dont believe he was signed for millions that fine. google is your friend bro.

14. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    WTF.....Warren hasn't got millions to give anyone let alone an unproven HW like Dubois.
    Anyway in the game you know the saying " ye he's a great gym fighter but God he was sheete in the pro ring". Let's see what the kid can bring after he's stopped being put up against cardboard cutouts for 2 years as we know FW will do!

Champagne Popping likes this.
  15. Champagne Popping

Dec 15, 2016
    hahha if your gonna troll at least make it slightly realistic. Just googled it anyway and nothing came up lol

exactly