Can we BAN Ellie Seshbacks from Boxing media - he is an EMBARRASSMENT to the sport

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Mar 22, 2019.

1. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    A dumbass. But a very hard worker.

bandeedo and Ph33rknot like this.
  2. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    I wonder if Elie has moved out of Mikey's basement yet since the 0 is gone...

3. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    The thing is that Ellie loves getting on his knees for the fighters he likes and taking loads to the face. Hes lame. Never watch his channel.

4. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    lol Fury just has to slap him and he`d cry like a b%#ch .

5. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Elie to Lomachenko:

"I was there when you fought Gary Russell Jr.. you knocked him out. 7th round, I think."

6. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    fury would be fighting just to pay for the lawsuit

RingKing75 likes this.
  7. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    ELIE SECKBACH is one of the greatest reporters boxing has ever seen!!!

8. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    Spineless creature no morals, but he’s getting time from fighters and getting paid.
    Also I really want to like Spence at least he talks with respect and not loud and brash like a lot of current American fighters, but I just don’t think it’s like Iam being set up to like him, lol does that even make sense?

9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO This is another one worthy of a perma ban

Jamzy ⭐ and Power_tek like this.
  10. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Mvc sounds just as crazy and delusional as a GGG homo fan wouldnt you say c.j

11. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Actually YOU are the nearest to MVC It was rumored you were one of his Alts Is it true ????

12. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    This content is protected

Timestamped! Although... Loma didn't correct him...

:lol:

13. youcrazyboy

youcrazyboy Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Honesty I cant stand any of these youtubers. They are all brown nosers (ass kissers to you Americans) who ask faux tough questions. I remember the EiffelTV (lol) guy saying in 3 interviews straight "so stub hub.." with no actual question research or comeback for the stock answer about the clearly shady Matchroom ticketing situation. The guys all look like gormless goons that should be working in 24hr liquor stores and the women look like trannies. Boxing" journalists" are no better, a dying breed, all we have is sycophants and geeks like Gareth A Davies (the scarf wearing MMA lover) and the ESPN butterball Rafael who is not only a walking advert for being vegan, but is also blind (he of Wilder beat Fury...!!!). The greatest journalists of 20th century covered Ali fights how could they do the same with Wilder who makes up words and has invented his own idiot savant grammar. Brezeale's "I haven't brought an Urban dictionary" line was the best of the presser. I heard Wilder substitute "grass isn't always greener" metaphor with "things aren't always better over the pond". Winkel was listing to him talk incessant nonsense and was smug as the cheshire cat. Wilder will never ever make that $100m but I guarantee Haymon and Finkel will get more without him getting it. And thats why he's being screwed over.

Holler and Jamzy ⭐ like this.
  14. rapscalion

rapscalion Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    I can’t stand him. To be fair I can’t stand any YouTube “reporter” but he seems to be he worst. Not sure why any fighter even entertains talking to this ****

Sugar 88 likes this.
  15. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    He gets views. And he started out working for AOL Sports covering the NBA. He's definitely the biggest name in terms of YouTubers.

If I were an up and coming fighter and wanted to gain exposure, I'd probably want him to hang around.