Can you imagine Tyson Fury vs AJ in press conferences

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by FuryFTW, May 7, 2020.

1. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    Fury vs AJ will be the first time Frank and Eddie come face to face properly.

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Not been on here that much due to all sorts going on in my life and no boxing to talk about. Lots of new old faces I see though.

pow, Accurate and Wizbit1013 like this.
  3. Carlton Cole

Carlton Cole Member banned Full Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Who is this donut. Talk boxing or do one. Grown men invested in hypotetical back stories. Eastenders fans I’m gonna start calling them

4. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Tyson Fury had 2 and a half years out of work, if I did that I'd lose my house and pretty much everything. Most of us these days could probably do with a big break from work to clear our heads but we can't, most of us can't afford the help and support that Tyson, who I actually quite like as a person and think he's an excellent boxer, can. None of us would be coming back to work to multi million pound contracts. No, that is my issue with it, there aren't enough parralels with the average man's struggles, I've been over this before on here and my point was well received. I'm not attacking Tyson Fury and I can see how he can inspire people and anything positive towards mental health issues is a good thing but he's not someone I look at to listen to for how to deal with mental health issues because there are people out there who have had it far worse, felt completely helpless with nobody to turn to, they're the ones I listen to.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Work the body likes this.
  5. FuryFTW

FuryFTW Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2020
    What the hell, how can you compare a real one like Fury to that fake AJ who has done nothing for British boxing but take ppv money

6. Carlton Cole

Carlton Cole Member banned Full Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Mate where have u ****ing appeared from. This is a BOXING forum. We discuss BOXING. Ducking winding me up with drivel upon drivel upon drivel of threads. Break down a fight for me or **** off with your he said she said purse bids hypothetical soap opera BOLLOCKS.

EJC83, Oreet Cha! and Wizbit1013 like this.
  7. FuryFTW

Apr 21, 2020
    Well in case you hadn't noticed there isn't any boxing at the moment so all we can discuss is outside the ring

8. FuryFTW

Apr 21, 2020
    Well thankfully I don't have to prove anything to an oaf such as yourself

9. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Yeah the whole mental awareness ambassador stuff is cringe. As well constantly contradicting what he says all the time. Has a David Brent like awkwardness to him of attempting too hard to be be funny or popular all time.

EJC83 likes this.
  10. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson “U should have been banned for life”-some fangirl banned Full Member

Mar 25, 2020
    long story short you are jealous of Tyson Fury’s wealth

don’t bother to respond I’ll just put you on ignore

FuryFTW likes this.
  11. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    The legend of The Gyspy King lives on in nearly all threads on here - roll on 20, 50, 100 years and most interest in this Heavyweight era will STILL be the legend of The Gypsy King.

moog, Thor Odinson and FuryFTW like this.
  12. Skyver

Skyver Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2015
    You're all the better for it m8.place is crawling with cretinous simpletons.

Oreet Cha! and Wizbit1013 like this.
  13. Johnny_B

Johnny_B Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 8, 2020
    Fury is the better trash talker by a country mile.
    The conference would be hilarious.

14. FuryFTW

Apr 21, 2020
    Gaye J will be exposed and made to look a right mug

DirtyOldTown, Thor Odinson and Jurgen like this.
  15. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Haha, I love it when a newcomer brings something extra to the table. It's good to have a psychologist on board.

Murderers' Row and Wizbit1013 like this.