Canelo: “he doesn’t represent a challenge”

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Oct 17, 2019.

1. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Rogues are not a challenge.

2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Sounds great in theory but Canelo thank goodness is no Andre Ward who would jab n hold and get in that way.
    You make it sound like Kovalev is just gonna stand there and let Canelo bang away.Kovalev is a master of range and Ward had no answers when he tried to box him.Canelo is gonna be faced with angles and a range that Kovalev is out of reach.I actually think Canelos fair play and willingness to box is absolutely Taylor made for Kovalev.

BCS8 likes this.
  3. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol it's been so blatant with Canelo you could still see the injection marks round his belly lol.Golovkin went all in on him about this and his PEDS use.

4. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Oh but the injections in the belly were for allergy treatment LOL Dont you remember Steroid Shane Mosely said it so it must be true LOL Then BALCO came up with the receipts & Mosely had to come clean !!! BUSTED !!!

BCS8 and Angler Andrew like this.
  5. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    This content is protected

you mean a bit like these mosquito bites?

C.J. likes this.
  6. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Yep theyre the ones

Angler Andrew likes this.
  7. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    This content is protected

I'll be honest in that I've often thought Golovkin would of used PEDS in the past but I was well off base as Golovkin doesn't have any old scars from injecting.
    Canelo need we say more?this only confirms what many suspected and once you see it like the video says you can't unsee it.

8. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Take a look at the next vid as it shows Mayweathers track marks as well.what are they injecting in there?you'd of thought they would inject into muscle,this here is known as skin popping and it can make a real mess of the user as those lumps can go septic.