Canelo: $15M Is More Than Golovkin Deserves. Take it or Leave it.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Uppercut_Artist, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Uppercut_Artist

Uppercut_Artist Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Canelo Alverez isn't playing.
    He says they intend to fight Golovkin after the Chavez fight and insists the ball is in K2's court to accept the more than fair $15M offer made to them. Canelo states bluntly, "He doesn't deserve any more than that".
    Canelo suggests that K2 are just greedy and want more money in spite of Golovkin being a b-level opponent and having such a small fan base.
    It doesn't sound like GBP is prepared to offer K2 more than the current offer and they are prepared to move on if K2/Golovkin fail to accept and sign it.

SO, if the fight is to happen, K2/Golovkin had better stop trying to sell common Russian vodka at Remy Martin Louis The 13th prices.

Braindamage and Pimp C like this.
  2. The Shockmaster

The Shockmaster SOG has 4 children...he pulls out of nothing banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2014
    he really doesnt even deserve that....thats a nice offer

Thanos, Pimp C and inner2deepz like this.
  3. Chutz

Chutz Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    All this talk at the moment is to keep fans talking about the fight. It's just to continue the hype. The real negotiations will start after the Jacobs and Chavez fights. It's ridiculous criticizing either side this early

4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I cant think of a single fighter who has zero legacy defining fights, who's American PPV debut generated a mere 97k-150k buys, and whose last fight on a major U.S. network only drew 800k getting a 15 milion dollar pay day.

Ggg's camp not very confident it appears.

Nay_Sayer, Pimp C and Uppercut_Artist like this.
  5. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    The negotiations are now and ongoing.

6. Chutz

Nov 24, 2013
    It's pointless discussing this with you because you are completely biased towards Canelo

Ph33rknot, KiwiMan, BCS8 and 3 others like this.
  7. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Lol. I just stated a fact. How is that being biased?

8. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    aw canelo trying to act so tough. I remember his speech after one of his fights saying Mexicans don't mess around then he vacated his belt to avoid ggg lol. hope Chavez destroys this guy. sick of him and Oscar controlling everything.

stormy, BCS8 and OvidsExile like this.
  9. Chutz

Nov 24, 2013
    I'm talking about your previous posts, you're in every Canelo Vs Golovkin thread

Staminakills likes this.
  10. The Shockmaster

Apr 19, 2014
    what is there to discuss....are you going to discuss this like you arent completely biased towards golovkin?

there were people on here talking about how this fight was like pac/floyd and ggg could/should make like 50 mil...lmfao.....golovkin fans are so out of touch with reality

"he sells out arenas"...ok cool.....so he sells out arenas but has had one ppv that did 100k? does that make him worth more than 15 mil?

im interested to see what the jacobs fight does....but if it doesnt exceed expectation its not going to help gggs cause with canelo

11. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood #TheMedicalTeam #750 banned Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    If they're offering Golovkin 15 million, Canelo must stand to make 25-30 million. Like I said before, this is the biggest fight in boxing. Golovkin deserves a 55-45 split in favor of Canelo.

Staminakills likes this.
  12. The Shockmaster

Apr 19, 2014
    im not even ....gonna....dont do it shockmaster...just walk away

13. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood #TheMedicalTeam #750 banned Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Walk away, Ultra!

14. Chutz

Nov 24, 2013
    Where have I ever been biased toword Golovkin? I just find all this arguing over the negotiations at this stage pointless, both promoters are probably happy with the attention though.
    The fight will be signed after their next fights

15. The Shockmaster

Apr 19, 2014
    fair enough...i wasnt talking about you specifically....but if youve been around youd know what i was talking about