Canelo Alvarez reportedly now interested in third fight with Gennadiy Golovkin

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by aaalbert, Feb 18, 2020.

1. ZablieJudahnoff

ZablieJudahnoff Charleston White 2024 Full Member

Apr 2, 2015
    HGH and Insulin. Obvious signs are obvious.

kriszhao, iii, Serge and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Has more gears in him than an old 1978 Chevy

3. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    It’s the biggest money fight for him. Also, probably the most winnable big fight. Those top SMWs would be much more difficult and he’s too small to face a top LH. Bivol would be a way harder fight than GGG. Also, GGG looked pretty slow and old in his last fight. I don’t think he’s got much gas in the tank. Definitely showing signs of aging. Canelo likes fighting aging big names, Kov, so I expect this fight to happen in 2020. GGG’s retirement party.

4. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Think it was obvious that Martinez was completely done by the time he fought Cotto and that fight was nothing but a payday/farewell. His legs were gone and he was clearly in terrible shape. Margarito loaded up his gloves, think that is obvious too considering the man has already been exposed. I'm hardly surprised you are overlooking these obvious realities. Seeing that you're a Golovkin fan, it's only normal for you to be a complete nutcase.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  5. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    After losing twice to past prime GGG, Clenelo should just wait until GGG is at least 44 .

timeout, iii, Pakkuman and 1 other person like this.
  6. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Martinez was made to order for GGG.

7. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    At the time, Golovkin was shameless(nothing new) enough to bark out for a free payday against Martinez, it was rather clear that Martinez was literally physically finished and on his way out. Martinez was looking for a well deserved/earned big payday before retiring. Golovkin wasn't going to offer jack for Martinez, and sure as hell not on PPV considering he headlined zero at that time, so Cotto was the perfect pick for Martinez. The PPV did very well, as proven, and Martinez was able to cash out well.

Prime Martinez completely roasts a one-dimensional fighter like Golovkin. Golovkin will have his moments, but will end up losing by UD.

8. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    How so?

9. Bigdog2002

Bigdog2002 Active Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Maybe because GGG is the o my one who won’t reject his offers

10. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Everybody cheated except for Fraud & Ginger according to you clowns
    Now Scar time for you to try & redeem yourself ....................
    You stated "Margarito loaded his gloves" didnt you for all to see ?? OK
    Now you show me proof of ANYONE officially saying " Antonio Margarito
    ever had or even tried to load his gloves" Proof not suspicion because of his the beating the hell out of Cotto, or the blatant lie Nazim Richardson told about PLASTER BLOCKS, that no one else ever saw, fall out of Tony's wraps. Even the CSAC admitted they suspended him because they SUSPECTED he had tried to load his gloves. They had no proof or they would have rightfully indicted him. Pity they hadnt though because he'd have been a very rich man now wouldnt he
    Sergio Martinez was man enough to tell the truth, he said he never suspected Tony had loaded gloves only that he was just to big & too strong for him. He said " Margarito was just too big & strong for me "
    Cotto was the snivelling coward that tried to use that excuse for the ass whuppin Tony LEGITIMATELY gave him

ZablieJudahnoff likes this.
  11. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Precisely lol.

Serge likes this.