Canelo Beats GGG Clearly This Time...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by George Crowcroft, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    What history is that then? This should be funny. One of us has avoided talking boxing in this thread to the other when challenged and it isn't me. That doesn't surprise me though, trying to lie your way out of a mess is the standard Bandeedo play these days.

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    But Clenelo's clowns say boxing isnt corrupt !! ROFLMAO
    Every one knows what the score is but there is no one able to do a damn thing about it. The State Commissions today are the mafia & Mobs of the 50's they can do as they please

3. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Canelo already has a win and a draw over GGG, not my opinion but reality, and would more than likely beat Golovkin easier the next time. So in essence Canelo is correct when he says GGG does not really offer a challenge any more. All those still clamoring for a third encounter between the two would immediately start criticizing Canelo for taking on "another old man". As good as the first two fights were, it's time to let go the notion of a trilogy.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  4. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Lets be real : GGG doesn't want that work. He's still recovering from the beating he took last year. I don't think his ego could take another loss to the Can man, and I don't think GGG would be able to explain away a more humiliating and convincing defeat in a 3rd match.

5. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    You don't think a 38 year old coming off a war with a prime contender could explain away a loss to an elite fighter in his prime? OK then...

George Crowcroft likes this.
  6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    what exactly have i avoided, thats boxing related, that you wanted to talk about? lets get down to the real of this kids play. im giving you the benefit of the doubt and adressing you like a man. so lets hear it, what did you want to discuss that you feel im avoiding.

7. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Better late than never eh? I'll allow you to make a tactical withdrawal from you immature flaming.

I called out your 'hot take' on Canelo Golovkin 2. Most observers felt Golovkin won that fight. You don't.

8. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    yeah, and most observers are a bunch of dumbasses. what counts is the results. if you want to cry about canelo has judges in his pockets, canelo is on peds, ggg is old, canelo is prime, etc... then you take all that into account when making your predictions, not afterwards when trying to find excuses for why you were wrong, again. thats how life works, jr.

9. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I picked and supporte GGG first fight and honestly believed he won.

I picked and supported GGG second fight and it was close but no argument.

This Canelo right now, this Golovkin right now.. Canelo stops him, I have little doubt.

10. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    So despite the decision being wrong, you're fine with that just because you factored in that he would be competitive and get favourable judging as part of your prediction? Says a lot about you that.

I also don't see how your above post lines up with "Canelo beat the crap out of him the second fight' which is the nonsense you were spewing earlier.

I said Fury would prob getter jobbed on the cards against Wilder pre fight. It didn't stop me being disappointed when it happened.

11. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    whether its wrong is your opinion, based on your limited understanding. if you got more than just wrong opinions, throw up your posts predicting all these fights, i will do the same, then we can see whats what. i wrote that canelo would beat ggg in 2 years, 2 years before they fought. i will bet money you were listing names of jmw's canelo was afraid of, back then. back then, MOST OBSERVERS didnt even think he could beat any mw, let alone ggg. i predicted canelo would take kovalev at the start of this year, when NO OBSERVERS were even considering canelo would even think of fighting at 168, let alone 175.
    tell me, which canelo fights and which ggg fights have you called correctly?
    youre just out of your league, dude. anyone familiar with both our histories already knows this.

12. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    You're so far removed from the real world it's crazy. Let's tear the above apart and watch you go back to reducing this to an online pissing contest after getting your ass handed to you again.

Lot of experts agree with me and the overriding consensus within the boxing community is Golovkin should of had his hand raised. You claiming 'Canelo beat the crap out of Golovkin' simply isn't based in reality. Nothing backs that up. It's nonsense. Even those who think Canelo won say it was a competitive fight if they want to be taken seriously.

"i will bet money you were listing names of jmw's canelo was afraid of, back then."

WRONG. AGAIN. My history would show I picked Canelo to beat Trout and Lara and had him as the obvious number 1 in the division. Feel free to check this and see the folly of your accusation. Try to resist the urge to lie about my post history this time as I don't want to have to expose you again.

Do you win the league every year then? I'm assuming you do considering your boasting here. I mean, that must be super light work for you? Right?

13. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    where are the posts that amount to more than ass clapping? im still waiting so i can post mine. bottom line, i made the predictions that are on the record books, and i dont need someone elses opinion to validate my knowledge, just posting actual results does that.
    you are no more than just talk, like ive always said you were, like every other scrub on here that thinks he knows something.
    youre not just out of your league, youre not even in the same sport.

14. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    What the **** are you on about? I try to talk to you about your god awful take on Canelo Golovkin 2 and you tuck tail and issue your usual nonsense challenge of let's compare every prediction we've ever made. You're ducking the subject at hand. Again.

You also went off on a tangent about how I supposedly thought Canelo was a ducker at 154. You've been called on that as that's BS.

When you get called on your stupidity you start attempting to muddy the water with ****.

Stop with the lies man, it's real tedious for me to respond to and embarrassing for others to read. You've posted here for a long time so I'm sure plenty of people are uncomfortable with me giving you another paddling but you keep asking for this work.

15. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    youre upset that i said canelo beat the crap out of ggg. take a look, and thats not even counting the body shots that had ggg skating backwards and sharting in his shorts. i dont think i even have to add anything, just look at them.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/9gwgcb/gggs_and_canelos_faces_post_fight/