Canelo Bivol rounds 1-4 - "close fight" comprehensively debunked debunked

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Quina74, May 10, 2022.

1. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    @exocet76 and @ellerbe here we go with the trying to act rational whilst lying through his teeth. I'll demonstrate shadows hypocrisy and bias :

This content is protected

The above is 0:46 clip. Overhead view. Look at Canelo's head throughout the clip. His head, as I've demonstrated time and time again, moves back whilst he gloves moves forward to parry.

More angles of 0:46:

Clearly clocks head back. Again Canelo clearly parries as I've told shadow (who ignores it) : just because Canelo attempts to parry and move his hand toward a Bivols glove doesn't mean Bivols glove doesn't connect which I've demonstrated.

Slower video. Clearly rocks head back.

Above in normal speed, harder to see head move back. But Shows it isn't a full on snappy punch but it has some snap on it and has the effect of rocking Canelo's head back (as evidenced In previously clips)

Now shadow calls this a love tap that is blocked. I'm not gonna argue against that in normal speed it is hard to see whether it fillg lands, so in this instance I can understand whee shadow is coming from. But I've posted slow motions videos before from with failure from shadow to acknowledge. If shadow grants this as a lvoe tap fair enough. But he's got to show the same honesty for lesser punches he credits as below

Here's the hypocrisy he claims its a love tap but with the followi!ng:

Shadow credits this as a jab landing, which it clearly doesnt and even if touches Bivol (which i don't think it even does) its not a scoring shot. He then gives credit for the right hook landing on the shoulder. 1 not a scoring shot. 2 it hit the forearm anyway.. But the shot before that I detailed, was a blocked love tap. OK.. And shadow has credited several shoulder shots in round 1.

BCS8, lordlosh, lobk and 1 other person like this.
  2. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    Continued...

Shadow credits the second jab as landing. When both are throw away jabs that barely, if at all touch Bivol (even if they did touch Bivol here, they are not scoring shots by any measure). But again the punch I demonstrated was a love tap that was blocked. Seeing the hypocrisy yet?

Shadow credits Canelo's throwaaay jab that does not even looks like it connects. Even if it happens to touch Bivol, it's ridiculous to consider it a scoring punch. Yet the pucnh I detailed is a lvoe tap.

Shadow credits Canelo for a punch that at best scrapes Bivol with the side of his glove. Just ridiculous no one would consider that a scoring shot.

There's more but I can't go through them all. Shadow is also on record giving Canelo credit from inside glove slaps.

Does everyone see the blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy from Shadow?
    If this isn't proof of his clear bias. I don't know what is.

BCS8, lobk, exocet76 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    @ellerbe I think you're being harsh on @lordlosh. Anyone who has had a debate with shadow can understand his frustration. Shadow goes from ignoring basic argument ending questions (that he has continued to do so), to denying reality (in this case, I've presented a somewhat snappy jab has landed as I have evidenced), to exaggerating everything Canelo lands even if at best it grazes (if you debated him before, he does this for every Canelo fight) . I have specifically asked shadow countless times if he is to score these grazing (if connecting at all punches) shots from Canelo is he going to count Bivols tap punches that more visibly so push Canelo's head back (which I have specifically not counted) than the shots that he counts as landed. The hypocrisy is unreal and he refuses to answer these kind of questions. He is trying to play the I'm being nice sympathy card here

He also ignores other question or statements. For example, he keeps banging on about this one overheard cam video , where he has used super slow motion to call a jab from Bivol a love tap that is blocked, being more reliable measure of impact than taking into account not only the overheard shot but the Dazn broadcast angle as well as the video in normal speed. He just ignores the fact you can't fully gauge impact from a super slow video, and that other angles 100% help an assessment of whether a punch lands and its impact (this is not to mention in this overhead video shadow shoots an own goal because Canelo's head jolts back and you can see Bivols glove land - another video incoming)

He also ignores other lines of logic I posted for example - I state just because Canelo's glove moves towards Bivols glove does not mean it is parried and does not at all mean Bivols glove does not connect and push back Canelo's head (which I have confirmed it goes past Canelo's hand and knocks back his head - In the above video)

Shadow credits Canelo's punches that barely connect (if at all in many cases) yet calls a somewhat snappy jab that lands from Bivol as a love tap that is blocked. Clear as day bias/hypocrisy . And he uses super slow motion in his full assessment where I've explicitly said he needs to combine both slow motion and normrla speed. This is something he will continue to ignore for his own argument sake.

He has also credited punches to shoulders, which 1 aren't scoring punches, and 2 were punches to Bivol's forearms. He also scores inside glove slaps. Like he did with Canelo's left hook slap. These are widely not deemed as punches, or scoring punches, hence the name "slap"

And then theree this nonsense he spouts.. Hilarious

4. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Earth still flat I see?

BCS8, lobk, exocet76 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    @ellerbe I think you're being extremely misled by shadow and toi keen to trust him. Shadows dishonesty knows no bounds. And he will put on the I'm the rational one, whilst spinning reality, and ignoring questions and valid lines of logic. Every. Single.. Time.

It's not your fault though shadow can be convincing.. Until you properly track down what he says and observes, you don't know how dishonest he is

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  6. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I scored your example and dismissed Shadow's two GIF's as none scoring.
    You don't need to tell me about Shadow's dishonesty. there's a 62 page flat earth thread in the lounge where it's clear as day. You really just need to steer it back onto the actual fight and clear shot's landed otherwise Shadow will just go in circles arguing what is essentially irrelevent. When I have time at the weekend I will do a punch count myself for the first 4 rounds and the disparity in the numbers will shut this nonsense down soon enough.

7. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    You can. But like we both know, there's no point doing it. Because Shadow will brush it off no matter what. But his hypocrisy and dishonesty has been exposed time and time again

kiwi_boxer and exocet76 like this.
  8. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    I just scored the fight with my feet dangling off the edge of the flat earth in an alternate universe and Canelo won 8-4.

9. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    You Mister are talking CRAP!!
    Everyone knows there's ice mountains surrounding the disc (to stop the oceans spilling off into space) so you coudn't have your feet dangling off the edge.
    Liar liar pant's on FIRE...
    Shadow will explain how it works. I'm still waiting on several explanaitions like how lunar eclipses work with a disc. How gravity works on a disc.How seasons works on a disc etc etc.

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Ducklerr and Quina74 like this.
  10. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    One thing about Flat Earth that bothers me is..and I'm sorry to bring this up..im sure you've had enough of this from the forum clown. They claim (or at least what I heard) that the moon/planets are either flat disc planes or holograms. However, if you get a telescope and look at the moon, it's surface is telling of a curved object. Look at the changing shape of the craters as you get closer to the circumference of the moon. That chucks the planets and moons outside of earth being flat planes out the window. Of course they'll just claim its a hologram

BCS8 and exocet76 like this.
  11. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    Well I have a few telescopes myself and take pictures all the time....so yeah everything I can see in space is a sphere not discs.
    They also think that the Sun is like a hundred miles away just above the dome....so there is that to ponder on.

BCS8 and Quina74 like this.
  12. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Maybe I’m being harsh on lordlosh. But to me if you’re going to debate someone, do it with facts. I respect the fact that
    I used to think the same. I was exactly like you and exo going back and forth with him on the Canelo/G and Floyd/Canelo fights. I think he’s more honest than you give him credit for, but again I don’t agree with everything he says. You’ve seen me disagree with him. I just appreciate the fact that he actually tries to argue with evidence and he doesn’t get nasty and aggressive like most of the posters on here when you disagree.

13. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    Dude, he's not honest. I've just exposed it in my last few posts above . And myself nd others have exposed him time before. What I have evidence above is pretty damn clear of his dishonesty to be frank

I don't know what else to say @ellerbe I have completely exposed his hypocrisy I don't know how you can refute it tbh

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  14. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    And he doesn't use evidence in the right way. He posts countless clips and videos and credits Canelo time and time again for widely deemed non scoring shots.. Exaggerating everything Canelo does. All the while he discredits cleaner better punches from the opposition. This has always been clear that he does that, my last few posts just further nail his hypocrisy down

lordlosh likes this.
  15. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I haven’t had time to go through all your posts. Hungover atm.

Quina74 likes this.