Canelo butchered on Mexican TV

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Quina74, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    The point is Alvarez is taking on opponents twice his size and blowing them away. Your hero was calling out Welterweights.

2. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    There's nothing to dig up other than the fact that Kovalev got knocked out senseless.

You seem to forget that the majority considered this fight 50/50 with most people leaning towards Kovalev to win. Now that the fight is over, all these bullcrap theories and stories are coming straight out of people's clearly hateful backsides.

Nothing new here when it comes to a highly celebrated/rated fighter. Every other fighter in a similar position got the same treatment from haters before. The only difference in this case, is that the hateful comments are beyond idiotic. It's obvious why too. The majority of Alvarez' haters are Golovkin fans and we all know how dumb Golovkin fans are. After all, Golovkin's team targeted social media for hype and everyone knows the levels of intellect there are alarmingly low to say the least. They could've created a video of Golovkin flying and they would've believed it.

3. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Your boy got his a** whooped by a welterweight in his 5th division up. Quit making stuff up. It's not a good look.

4. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    If you can give GGG two tough fights and make it 12 rounds twice, the sky is the limit as to what you can achieve in boxing, even fighting for a cruiserweight title.

5. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    That wasn't Mayweather's first attempt at a 5th division.

6. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    Yeah, I can see Jacobs and Derevyenchenko are reaching the moon these days.

7. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Go AWAY ASSWIPE ....there's a reason no one likes you...

8. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Remember back in 07-09 when YOU along with all the Floyd groupies dragged Manny's name? Oh, how the tables have turned...
    Twist that narrative to make sure the boot fits, eh!

9. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    You're the one that needs to remember that I never dragged Manny's name and I was one of his defenders that regularly called out Mayweather for ducking a fight with him when it most mattered. I'm as big of a Pacquiao fan as I am Mayweather and actually like Pacquiao more, by the way. That all started in 2003, you weren't even born then. I even openly state that Pacquiao is the greatest of all time.

Kindly do your research before embarrassing yourself, clearly you didn't exist back then and only showed up when Gennady "The Tomato Can Devourer" Golovkin started getting his hype train rolling on twitter.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  10. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    It seems strange that I'm bringing up very valid topics (card stacking, cherrypicking) about the so called p4p no. 1..........

So you just want to remain silent and pretend everythings fine, lie to yourself and act like he should even be ranked for his excessive shenaningans... That seems rather strange to be honest. I have no idea why so called boxing fans enjoy being fooled. Genuinely baffling

11. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    I'm not a fan of anyone you little kid. I'd never give Golovkin credit for his wins against Brook and Martisoyan as they were clear unfair mismatches (size difference and ring rust).

You talk about this topic like Canelo didn't weight bully a fair portion of his career at 154. You also fail to mention that he had a competitive fight with a tiny past prime Cotto and was getting outbox by 140lber Khan before the size difference bailed him out. This not to mention to excessive card stacking he does.

I can tell you're an outright idiot by that second paragraph.

12. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    no, people just want to act like normal well adjusted and balanced grown men. your behavior is not normal. under any circumstances. its an obvious compulsion. lots of evidence of fixation. everyone, including myself, has used the "take your meds" brush off, but with you theres a seriousness about it. maybe you have led a life where treatment of it isnt absolutely necessary, you dont ever make critical decisions, so its never been a huge issue. but you should know that its there. theres others like you here, in varying degrees. online communities often attract these people. cause online you cant pick up the total vibe that people like you radiate in person.

JSpizz likes this.
  13. Joe-fist

Joe-fist Wise men fear nothing Full Member

Aug 24, 2021
    I have a saying in my country that say: An opinion is like the flu,it's not because you have one that you have to give it...
    I mean,you don't have to make thread like this...you know there alots of Fans of this man,it's only becoming wars these times on the forum and that's sad.But thanks for the video,haven't seen before or search for it(im not a hater anyway).Hope you understand mate.

14. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    My god you're an idiot

15. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    :qmeparto: