Canelo doesnt have a single ATG type win.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by floydwhittaker, May 10, 2021.

1. floydwhittaker

floydwhittaker New Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2021
    corrales,Castillo, jenaro Henderson,oscar, cotto. All of these are ATG. Because they were all top in their division when that fight was happening. And ik some of them were little old but they were still the best in the division . But unlike Canelo, he beat them convincgly .Castillo vs floyd 1 is controversial for some people but that was a clear win but if that doesn't do it, he dominated the second fight. Unlike canelo who barely won the second one.

2. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012

LOL at Jenaro Henderson

3. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    Canelo also made kovalev have a rehydration limit . And that still doesn't change the fact that ggg fought a much bigger daniel jacobs.

4. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I think a lot of posters like you are delusional guys.

Guys like you not rarerly are posting before fight stuff like this: how bad, hyped up bum next his opponent is.
    Then when Canelo wins him guys like you are calling anyone who does not praise him for win as hater etc mythical imagined enemies.

While his fans already had stated: opponent is bum, overrated etc.
    Then to demand after this credit for Canelo? Why?

5. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    dude if you think old cotto, old mosley, callum smith, and saunders were ATG win than im not even gonna argue with you. Cotto is ATG but dude was way way past his prime. You are just trying to make canelo resume look better. Literally no one in the world thinks that. People start overrating Callum smith to make Canelo look better.
    Like wtf wrong with you to be even call callum smith a ATG. He got robbed by ryder, your honestly the biggest casual i ever saw in my life. Like you really think undefeated means ATG lmfaoo Im not taking you serious anymore cause of that statement so you wont gonna see a reply from me.

The Real Lance likes this.
  6. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    Do you know who that is? One of the most accomplished 130lber.

7. ElCyclon

Dec 2, 2012
    Guys like me? Quote me saying anything that proves your point or your just talking out your a$$.

8. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    exactly cause he rather unify a weak division. Thats not what ATG fighter does. They fight the best. Why was he fighting rocky fielding . Also odd How he didn't fight demetrius in 154, when he had the WBO. But after he lost it, canelo went after Liam smith.

9. ElCyclon

Dec 2, 2012
    Unless Chicanito changed his name You totally misspelled Genaro Hernandez.

10. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    We going to act like David doesn't exist in the same division?

11. floydwhittaker

Feb 1, 2021
    I said ONE of the best. Genaro is definitely up there.

12. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    I’m sure he was. Here’s a basic rundown as I see it...

PimpC is Floyd Mayweather. Therefore hates Pacquiao. Floyd can do no wrong in his mind. So when I saw a random alt, randomly replying to the fact that Mayweather was a gifted matchmaker who never seemed to fight the most dangerous guys in their primes, this alt immediately went... “but but Manny Pacquaio...”. Reminded me of PimpC.

CJ is Antonio Margarito. If you mention loaded handwraps three times fast, in front of a mirror, CJ will appear and go off on a rant about it. There will be RANDOM ALL CAPS WORDS.

Dubblechin is Deontay Wilder. The Wilder after Fury ate his soul.

We had a guy on here who was Dillian Whyte but he disappeared after Povetkin destroyed Whyte. His name was adyumm something or other. I’m sure I’m missing a few here or there but you get the point.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  13. acie2g

acie2g Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 21, 2010
    benevenidez? He has to fight somebody.. hype don’t mean nothing if you not fighting the fights, y’all rate fighters off what you THINK they can do and not what they actually doing unless DB goes on to do something GREAT then it’ll be just another win.

its 4 champions in every division then you got be JV champs and titles it’s no reason that if you look at the top 5 at any given division you may fight 1 guy whose beaten more than 1 legitimate champion.. these fighters can’t even fight former champions like that they just fighting bums

gollumsluvslave likes this.
  14. Bokaj

Bokaj Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2008
    The wins over Castillo were hardly dominating (the first win not even a win imo), neither was the one over Oscar. Jenaro and Henderson weren't top fighters, were they? Nr 1 in any division? Cotto was a true quality fighter, but the question is if either he or Floyd prime were prime when they met. Cotto was still quality, though, so that one works for me. It was clear, but not really dominating, though.

15. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Ah i see. Then that means im close to figuring out Tyson Fury's alt. It's either miniq or xnico