Canelo: GGG needs to man up about the loss

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by jmashyaka, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012

WTF are you going on about? lol

2. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    You do know what testing "positive" means, right?! Despite the name it's not positive for the athlete himself. It means testing positive for a banned substance.

BCS8 likes this.
  3. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012

Yeah, I just reread the post and realized MY mistake. But you do know the point I was trying to make, right?

4. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Yes, I do.
    But it also doesn't really mean much because with almost every ped there's a very small window in which it can be detected. You can test positive one day and negative on the very next one while you still massively benefit from it. That's why it's so hard to catch the cheaters even with 24/7/365 random testing.
    In many sports the testing is way better as boxing, and they have a hard time catching them. Retesting of samples from the Olympics years after have proven very effective for guys that tested clean before.

BCS8 likes this.
  5. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    GGG did not pop dirty though causing the fight to be cancelled that was MOONELO The Peds cheat
    Support a Peds cheat if you want but please font call yourself a boxing fan

6. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Canelo needs to man up and stop being Fishnet's little cash cow protected gimp.

C'mon Rocky from Stocky you can ktfo this ginger diva !!!!

7. thesmokingm

thesmokingm Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 18, 2009
    You know it!

https://imgur.com/gallery/aO7nh

ipitythefool likes this.
  8. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    So fighters should be quiet about being robbed?

BCS8 and mirkofilipovic like this.
  9. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Golovkin is ancient history at this point. This was his first relevant fight and he lost it. I can't see him making a dramatic come-back after this. He will go back to fighting a few more hopeless fighters and then retire.

10. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    That's the Scar I know :deal: I was getting worried about ya for a while ;)

11. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    He wasn’t robbed in the second match, you may have felt he won but to say it was a robbery is imo incorrect, if your definition of a robbery is similar to mine. If you felt he was robbed in the first, the guy should have avoided the rematch especially after Canelo cheated. He wanted the money so with facing a cash cow comes with a potential unfair judging it’s something every fighter should know. Especially when we have seen Canelo get favourable decisions against Lara, crazy scorecard, vs Mayweather, Cotto, Trout, GGG 1.

12. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I think your attitude to this is all wrong. If something is wrong then its wrong. The whole 'that's just the way it is' spiel pisses me off royally.

BCS8 likes this.
  13. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    GGG needs to accept his opposition were massive cheaters with drugs and weight and judges and handwraps. I hope GGG never accepts that he lost just like the majority of Boxing fans know what they saw and dont accept that GGG lost either fight. In a perfect world every pro Boxer would refuse to face Canelo and just ruin the remainder of his career. Golden Spoon, Oscar and Canelo are the dirtiest cheats in the sport. Which would never happen. The dirty get away with it in this game.

BCS8 likes this.
  14. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Are you gunna watch Canelo fights again?

15. Bollywooden

Bollywooden Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 8, 2014
    A lot of people felt GGG won more clearly in the second bout.

BCS8 likes this.