Canelo: "Golovkin couldn't punch a hole in a paper beg"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Jacob Hall

Jacob Hall Member Full Member

Feb 5, 2018
    your talking garbage as usual

2. Jacob Hall

Feb 5, 2018
    i think questioning gggs mentality is crazy the guy is ice and if it did get to him at first he turned it around fast. im a big tennis fan and a rafa nadal fan he is known to be a mental fortress he has had so many tough matches vs great players coming back from the brink of defeat and pulling off amazing feats in tough moments and turning things around yet still after years of winning majors and being considered the 1 or 2 best player of all time he still gets nervous and tight at the beginning of big matches and when serving for sets/matches. i think nerves got to ggg to at the beginning but this is not mental weakness.

3. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    ASSOL's a major twat.

Look at this line, "I feel most of Canelo's fans are true boxing fans, while most of GGG's die hard fans are GGG fans first. "

This douchebag thinks most fans of the most popular mainstream boxer are REAL fans while those who are fans of a foreign fighter, who only got recognition a few years ago, are fans of the boxer first. What a f'n vag.

4. Jacob Hall

Feb 5, 2018
    this clown and el chicano are the worst on here

5. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Both are just pathetic kids obsessed w/ fans.

Hell, ASSOL has spent HALF of his life posting on this forum! :duh

6. Jacob Hall

Feb 5, 2018
    lol about golovkin, he has nightmares about golovkin haha

LANCE99 likes this.
  7. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    The irony, coming from a person who is obsessed with responding to my posts. You, iii, and C.J. are the most forum member obsessed posters here.

8. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Obsessed? You are responding to me as well you clueless clown! Damn, the smarter you think you are, the dumber your posts are.

9. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Someone needs to step up his trash talk game. That's about as clever as saying Lebron James is short, Usain Bolt is slow, or Floyd Mayweather gets hit too much.