Canelo is moving up to CRUISERWEIGHT

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rakesh, Nov 16, 2021.

1. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    He started his career fighting as a 15 year old kid against grown men twice his age.

2. Joe-fist

Joe-fist Wise men fear nothing Full Member

Aug 24, 2021
    Yeah that could be impressive to see a 15 year old fighting grown men like you say.Until you realise there were taxi driver or journey man or
    have a losing record like:2/15/0.That's not impressive for me.

3. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    You are complete Numpty Shadow so let let me dismantle you one step at a time. 1. Canelo was over 40 fights in and 23 yrs old Floyd was over 40 fights and 36 yrs old. In no dimension is Floyd not past prime. He is still competitive but he is still PASSED PRIME. FACTS
    2. In your second paragraph you mislead once again saying Floyd needed the judges? Corrent me if I'm wrong but didn't one judge have that fight a draw? When Ginger was completely shut out and your saying Floyd needed the judges? You need to lay off crack and smack as it's affecting basic brain function. FACTS
    3. The rest of the second paragraph you waffle about how canelo outslugged GGG. We clearly watched different fights I'm not convinced you understand what the words means. GGG was robbed once possibly twice these are FACTS
    4. The third paragraph you state that Floyd refused the rematch. Why would he fight ginger again when he completly shut him out? It wasn't even remotely close. Oh and please provide evidence that Floyd "refused" to fight Ginger because I don't believe you. It's an easy payday for Floyd and there is nothing ginger can do to change the end result. FACTS
    5. Yes Lewis was KO'd twice but we can all accept they were lapses in concentration which were remedied in the rematches. No one in there right mind would say McCall and Rahman are better boxer. A KO is more acceptable (At Heavyweight) than a 12 round clowning that Floyd dished out when he was nearing retirement .Point 4 again for fuller context. FACTS
    6. You kind of undo yourself again defending Makabu being KO'd by Bellew who was KO'd by Stevenson. EXACTLY meaning Bellew was decent but far from elite and he Washed Makabu in 3 rounds meaning Makabu is the weakest champ by far at his weight and will be the easiest nights work at that weight. FACTS
    7. You then go on to say the that Bellew went on to "SUCCEED" against David Haye x2. I spat my tea out at this level of ******ation. Not the best troll attempt. I have stated in multiple threads that Haye if he was a farm animal would have been shot in the head and made into a pair of slippers donkeys years ago and only utter casuals think Haye has been anything other than dog pooh for a decade. FACTS

In conclusion I've been generous on this occasion next time it will be more severe. So please log off. Stop taking mind bending drugs because let's face it there not helping you at this point. Please seek proffessional help. Thanks in advance of your cooperation.

The Real Lance likes this.
  4. ILikeBoxingForRealz

ILikeBoxingForRealz Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    It's hilarious to me that Tim Bradley has zero clue who Ilunga Makabu is

5. NEETzschean

NEETzschean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 23, 2021
    Floyd didn't try to become a six division champ because he knew he was already pushing it at 154 with a much tougher than expected fight against a Cotto who'd already been stopped twice and barely edging past a washed up De La Hoya.

The only fighters who can become five weight world champions are those who turn pro as teenagers: if you spend an extended period of time in the amateurs then it becomes impossible as you're already physically mature by the time you turn pro, though you may be a better and more dominant fighter for it. Whether you win a belt in a higher division also depends on who you fight and the officiating; I don't regard beating a washed up and badly hindered Kovalev or Makabu or getting a controversial decision over GGG to be nearly as impressive as legitimately beating a full strength GGG, Ward, Kovalev, Bivol, Beterbiev, Briedis or Okolie. But all of this will be swept under the rug and he will be a "five weight world champ" if he beats Makabu at Caneloweight, which he obviously will.

The Real Lance likes this.
  6. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Usyk can beat AJ and Canelo in the same night, I don`t think Tommy Burns would have stood a chance v Usyk or AJ at 5`7, lol