Canelo Offered $50 Million For A Fight With Benevidez

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by drenlou, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    Canelo will not pull a duck against benevidez. Bivol just simply stated that csnelos requirements were just stupid, Canelo admits he shall part ways (from bivol ) in return.

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    He knew all about it. Absolutely.

3. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I think drenlou has admitted he has no answer & has done a Tank & Vamoosed lol

4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Explain what way would they have benifitted Tony or hurt Mosely C'mon Einstein stop blabbering lol

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    So you think Canelo would fight Benividez at 168 then ??? How does he keep going up & down weights legally I wonder?

Mike_b likes this.
  6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I think drenlou had admitted defeat AGAIN!!!!! Its a shame I feel kinda sorry for him in a way lol
    Goodnight Lou Sweet Dreams

MidniteProwler likes this.
  7. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Why do you keep quoting yourself Colin? You know and I know that those used pads contained plaster of paris, you just don't want to believe it.

8. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    I'm not implying Canelo uses roids, but I do think he is scared to lose his title at 168 against bivol. I think he has more to gain if he fights bivol at 175 (another division weight class title)

9. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Canelo is the only fighter out there who can afford to duck a fifty million dollar payday. He averages 20 mil a fight so two easy fights and he just about got that fifty with no loss or big sweat. Then he might be figuring that if Haymon can offer him fifty, how much more can he get.

RJJFan likes this.
  10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Fatty dren taps out all the time now. He has gone to stuff his face with Domino's and drink bud lite until he falls asleep but I have no sympathy for him I am enjoying his downward spiral since his girl left him his chickens have come home to roost.

11. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Could be bruh.

12. Perc

Perc New Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2023
    this is a case of cherry picking gone bad haha canelo”chicken”alvares

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Show me proof Dumbo, you cannot. Even the CSAC know there was absolutely NO plaster involved They dare not even say that because they know it would be a lie & leave them open to a law suit. Just be a man & admit it that youre trying to cover up the fact Antonio The Tijuana Tornado Margarito OWNS that sniveling little hero of yours You worship a coward that **** himself when he saw his Master standing in front of him lol

14. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Show me proof that it wasnt.. Dude is lucky that Capetillo cared so much about him that he was willing to take the whole blame, so he can go on making a living Boxing. Truth is Margarito knew exactly what was being put in his handwraps each and every time and should have been banned for life. But Karma is real, and he got what he deserved against Pac x10.

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I wouldn't walk across the street to sit in a ringside seat with VIP treatment to watch the Ginger con man flex his Mexican beef muscles. King of Boxing ??????? ROFLMAO he's Dmitry Bivol's bat man ROFL