Canelo Offered $50 Million For A Fight With Benevidez

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by drenlou, Jun 1, 2023.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I KNOW !! There was nothing illegal proven against Tony So does the boxing world. Trouble is the sport has become so corrupt they cannot even find 3 competent honest judges to officiate a world title fight or an honest unbiased referee either in that sin city of yours. Anyway Dumbo Its up to you to prove Tony did anything illegal, The CSAC couldn't because the law states in the good old USA any suspect is considered innocent until PROVEN GUILTY in a COURT OF LAW!!!! There was no court just an illegal kangaroo sabotage by the CSAC saying " We SUSPECT he MIGHT be guilty so we'll ruin his good name & career anyway because we are the State Commission & we can do that regardless by revoking his boxing licence in California
    END OF STORY!!!!!

2. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    He knows he's been OWNED yet again my friend He's on a loser Oh did he ever have a girlfriend ??? I seriously doubt that lol

MidniteProwler likes this.
  3. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Please you dont even know when to take your meds old man. "YEAH"?But yes you were there for Margarito Perez 1 in Fort Worth Texas, "YEAH"? Explain to me how Margarito looked like a killer against Cintron, made Lujans ear almost fall off his head, Batter an undefeated Prime Cotto beyond recognition, then got caught, got slaughtered by Mosley and was never the same again.?. "YEAH"? you cant, comon sense points to years of loaded gloves but youre too senile to see the truth. "YEAH"? Pac played judge, jury and executioner and im glad karma payed a visit to that cheating scumbag 10 fold. "YEAH!?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Youre loony toons aint ya LOL Pac destroyed Tony's eye socket Was he packing plaster,he also beat KNeequel Quitto's face to a pulp same as Tony did twice. Lujan himself was quoted as saying he never believed Tony did anything wrong either
    Loopy Lou I was lucky enough to be able to be at many fights live all over the states from the 80's till the 2010s & beyond jealousy will get you nowhere. I doubt you've ever been inside a boxing gym in your life lol It just rankles you to know your hero showed the world who he was literally terrified of & there aint a damn thing you can do about it Antonio The Tijuana Tornado

5. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Karma is real pal watch yourself.

6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Are you threatening me Lou ?? I hope not for your sake. Admit defeat & let it rest It will die out then. Its too late to do anything about it just accept the facts
    Mayweather:pipi Margarito

7. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Is Karma a threat or a sense of belief? Youre not too sharp Colin. Take your meds

8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I firmly believe in Karma Lou If you behave yourself & don't do anyone wrong you've got nothing to fear from it have you. Lol Ive taken them I think its you forgot to take them. Have a nice day

MidniteProwler likes this.
  9. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Karma has already come for him he just doesn’t realise and thinks he is a victim.

10. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    50 mil would be his biggest pay. Definitely a duck if he doesn't fight Benavidez!

C.J. likes this.
  11. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    The thing is though, is if its a valid offer. I believe it is but from the way things are going it seems both fighters are going to go different directions. Canelo is exploring a Jack fight at CW, while Benevidez may end up fighting Morrel next. So well see. I think that's the next big fight in boxing that needs to get made this year.

12. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Yeah if Benavidez can't get Canelo. I'm all for Morrel getting a shot!

13. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
  14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I doubt Canelo could legally make 168 anyway

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    They say that stuff shrinks a guys testes If he turns down $50mil then we know it works don't we

Alo2006 likes this.