Canelo says GGG is not a good guy, FAKE

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by shadow111, Jun 24, 2022.

1. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    GGG "es una mala persona"

Canelo says "GGG pretends to be a good person, but if you ask the DAZN staff or his people, they say who he is, he's a BAD guy, that's what he is."

"The thing is, you always have to show who you are, wherever you are. In front of the cameras or not. You have to be who you are and not be FAKE that shows one face and has another."

Is GGG two faced? That's a big difference between Canelo and GGG. Canelo is way more real and genuine. GGG has that baby face look like he'll pretend to be your best friend but then would talk bad about you behind your back.

Pimp C, IsaL and maac like this.
  2. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
  3. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    CANELO ALVAREZ REACTS TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HIM; EXPLAINS WHY GGG NOT A GOOD GUY
    This content is protected

:deal:

4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Talk about projecting.:lol:

5. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
  6. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012

"He always pretend to be a nice guy, like in front of the people, but he's a . . ."

"I'm not pretend be a nice or no, this is the way I am. I'm not pretend to be another person."

"Like we say, it's not the same to call the lion when you see he's coming. And I'm coming."

"He wants his last peydey"

7. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    I love it. Canelo calling GGG two-faced and FAKE. :risas3::applaudit:

8. BoxingCasual13

BoxingCasual13 Watches Boxing once a year Full Member

Jul 16, 2021
    Rich coming from the guy who killed a sparring partner, attacked a flyweight for talking with his girl, wanting to unironically cut GGG's head off, and being drug cheat with potentially life threating power. Although it isn't unheard of that GGG is supposedly faking his "nice guy" image. I personally think he isn't. He seems very respectful in the ring, and just seems to think of it as business. Then again, with his rough upbringing, who knows.

kriszhao, BCS8, From.Russia and 11 others like this.
  9. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah, that is hilarious isn't it?

Wizbit1013, Bustajay, vast and 5 others like this.
  10. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Canelo's telling it like it is. GGG pretend to be a nice guy but Canelo knows what he is. Two-Faced "I'm a nice guy" GGG "but not really". :lol:

maac likes this.
  11. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    He said it in front of GGG at the press conference, and Eddie Hearn asked GGG about it, GGG didn't deny it. GGG said he thought everything was cool after the rematch, when they shook hands and showed each other respect. But that's not true, we know GGG went on to bad mouth Canelo after that. Why is GGG putting on a "nice guy" / "I respect him" persona in front of him, why when he's right next to him GGG is good boy but when the lion is far away GGG talks trash?

12. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Since my life doesn't revolve around Canelo or GGG, I have zero recollection what GGG said about him. What were his exact quotes?

13. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yes, how dare GGG criticize a known drug cheat.

MannyMMA, CST80, BCS8 and 12 others like this.
  14. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I hope he talks nice to Canelo then knocks him the f@#$ out. Canelo is fake or delusional , he says he beat Bivol. He also makes stuff up to get him up for the fight. Golovkin said some bad things like he thinks he won both fights, how dare him say that about Canelo all mighty. Canelo needs to get over his bad self.

BCS8, C.J., MannyMMA and 5 others like this.
  15. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Where do we even start :

GGG : He looked "terrible" (against Chavez Jr, a performance that's widely viewed as his best ever performance) "why he not knock him out" lol

GGG (on Canelo standing between rounds vs Chavez Jr) : "This fake, it's fake." "It's not for fans, it's maybe for girls." lol

GGG excuses / conspiracies after losing to Canelo
    "Abel Sanchez Poisoned Me" :

"Canelo and his entire team, these are mafia men and scammers, they will bribe everything in the world, and anyone."

"It seems to me that Abel Sanchez, my coach is 99% involved in this matter. I'm sure he was in the loop with Alvarez's team." :risas3:

"On the day of the battle, I took my bottle of water and gave it to Abel, I tell him, Coach from this particular bottle you will give me water."

"So after about the 4th round, I returned to the corner, he gives me another bottle altogether. I immediately tell him, where is my bottle."

"He gives me this water, and that's it. By the middle of the battle I was no longer the same Golovkin."

C.J., IsaL, shza and 5 others like this.