Canelo says GGG is not a good guy, FAKE

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by shadow111, Jun 24, 2022.

1. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Well that's more assumptions. If he did an interview in his home region, I'd imagine it would look something like this :

This content is protected

We need to locate this interview to find out what he said in it. I vaguely remember seeing other clips of this interview a while back but without the audio. I am not claiming I know for sure that he said that, but that video does raise a lot of issues. My question to you is have you seen any interviews that he did in his home region in his native language? Are any of those available on youtube, on the internet where we can find out what he said? If we can't find any interviews that he did in his home region or in Russian language, then we need to stay open to the possibility that GGG's true thoughts about the Canelo rematch or about Abel Sanchez have never seen the light of day. Lets face it, GGG's "english" speaking interviews are so basic and corny he rarely says anything relevant in mainstream English-speaking interviews. It's the foreign interviews in his home region where he would naturally reveal more about his true thoughts and feelings about what happened.

2. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

But he's on record saying these things in public. You quoted him. Seems to me, if you want to find GGG quotes being critical of Canelo and not playing the good guy, there's plenty in the public domain. Dude, you've shot your own argument in the foot :lol:

3. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Not the middle one where he's quoted as saying Abel Sanchez poisoned his water or that "Canelo and his entire team, these are mafia men and scammers, they will bribe everything in the world, and anyone."

It's also interesting how many people were quick to deny that GGG said that, while half this forum believes that very thing about Canelo and his team. :lol:

4. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

If you keep shooting, you'll have no toes left.

The net seems to be littered with GGG quoted being derogatory about Canelo and you keep listing them...

5. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Look I agree that he's said tons of derogatory stuff about Canelo. But all that stuff may just be the tip of the iceberg, because what we know he's said is based on what GGG said while doing interviews with English-speaking outlets in his "nice guy" persona. Even with everything that's out there, we are left in the dark about what he may have said in his Kazakhstan interviews or in Russian language interviews that haven't been translated or aren't available on youtube. Those quotes may be a glimpse into what he's said in other interviews he's done in his home region that haven't been translated or reported as to what he truly believes. All we get is "cookie cutter" GGG. Ask yourself, have you seen any of his Kazakhstan interviews or interviews in Russian language? Do we know what he said in any interviews he's done in his home region?

6. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    It appears to be a Russian channel.

Look at the first video "How Gennady Golovkin Punished an Opponent in the Ring for a Coffin with His Name on It". In that video, all the comments and text are in Russian, and the voice over narrating the video is clearly that of a real person speaking Russian.

In the other 3 videos, it's russian content translated to English and that's why poisoned was spelled wrong. The English voiceover in those videos is clearly not a real English voice, but a computer voice that is reading English-translated text from Russian content.

7. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Man your spending too much energy on this topic, either way if this was in anyway remotely real it would have been all over the place in news, not only on the common boxing news sites but in other media too,

You have enough Canelo/GGG Fans that would have had a field day with this kind of stuff, judging by the date of the video & the fact the two fought 3 years ago this is pretty much BS.

Not to mention Abel never responded or was asked anything regarding these accusations.

ShovelHook and Ducklerr like this.
  8. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Not necessarily. If GGG's interviews in his home region in his native or in Russian language were never released or translated, then no one in the English-speaking world would know about them or what he said in them. And I ask you again, where are his Kazakhstan interviews or interviews in Russian language?

9. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    There are many reasons why Abel would not want to air his dirty laundry about why GGG fired him. He would not want to reveal that GGG accused him of poisoning his water as that would hurt his reputation and would create a scandal, that both would have every reason to want to remain hidden. If GGG only mentioned this in a Kazakhstan interview then he would naturally not want to discuss or reveal this to English speaking media. Both Abel and GGG were very vague about why they parted ways when speaking with English speaking media. But surely there was a lot more to it that would naturally only be revealed by GGG in home region interviews. Interviews that wouldn't be shared with the English or translated.

10. The G-Man

The G-Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2020
    So Canelo is basically saying:

“We all know I’m fake and a POS but so is he…”

That’s what my dad said in court after he veat my mom.

ShovelHook likes this.
  11. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Sorry to hear about that happening to your mom G.

12. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    First off, most the time there is a reporter asking GGG questions regarding Canelo, so he says what he thinks, usually very nonchalantly. He has a right to speak his mind. GGG probably doesn't remember the little things said that trigger a hyper sensitive Canelo.
    The Able Sanchez betrayal thing seems a little odd, but GGG probably likes things just so and he knows his body. He has a right to have suspicions, we all do. He may have been experiencing a juiced to the gills Canelo, which lf Canelo is, all Canelo's future apponents felt it as well. Even more expressively Golovkin pulled that fight out in the championship rounds in alot of people's eyes.
    And lastly, the third video clip, Golovkin was responding to Canelo getting busted. Canelo is a sick man if he gets angry at GGG because he Canelo got busted. The commission busted Canelo already, and GGG wanted to fight him anyways. Canelo has the bully mantality, making things up to start a fight. GGG has an opportunity to shut up the mentally unstable bully in the ring. If GGG stops Canelo or beats him bad this time, all these stupid accusations will stop.

Quina74 likes this.
  13. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Canelo is a drug cheat liar who is protected by crooked judges, none of this can be denied. In truth, Canelo is the A- hole.

14. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Not only did he get busted, you know the saying, if it walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Canelo has an HGH head on him now, and Roid rage. Golovkin is the one without fear. He said he would fight Canelo even if he is on PED'S,and he is doing it in Vegas, while in his forties.

ShovelHook and Ducklerr like this.
  15. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Now Bivol will say, Canelo talks alot of sh#$ because Canelo voiced his opinion. No, Bivol is bigger than that and not having roid rage.