Canelo says GGG is not a good guy, FAKE

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by shadow111, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Clenelo ducked a prime GGG like he had Ebola, had a custom built state of the art electrified Kazakhstani-proof electrified chicken coop built to hide out in the darkest corner of.

Created his own weight class and only dared pop his head out of it when he saw the signs of ageing and decline he'd been patiently biding his time waiting for to appear.

Then after his three judges came to his rescue again and robbed GGG blind of his greatest win, a huge part of his legacy, and his place on the P4P throne, the Red Mouse jousted industrial amounts of PEDs in his ass for the rematch because he knew that even with his stacked deck and advantages in age and weight he could never beat the old man in a fair fight.

And even worse, the Red Mouse has been shamelessly ducking the third installment of the trilogy with the way past it old man for four years, ageing the old man out until he's 40 going on 41.

This content is protected

Ginger snake demon liar broke the jaw and ruined the life of 108 pounder Archie Solis accusing GGG of not being a good guy :facepalm:

Even the good people of Mexico like GGG more than they do him and the good people of the world love him too

You're now training alongside Gennady Golovkin…

Joe Joyce:
    GGG is there, helping and inspiring us. He has been stitching me up by giving me the heaviest weights! He has been really welcoming. He is a really nice guy. Similarly to me, he is a nice guy outside the ring but is not a nice guy inside the ring.

BCS8, vast and Ducklerr like this.
  2. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Golovkin has the right, like all of us to be suspicious if he feels he has a reason. He is human and kept it very low profile if so. That would explain why he had no problems leaving Able. Their has to be trust between the two of them. Wrong or right he did what he felt he needed to do and he didn't shout it to the world.

3. HolDat

HolDat Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 25, 2020
    He'd make a great politician hahaha

CST80 likes this.
  4. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Shadow, my boy, you of all people, should never discuss or hold forth or comment in any way, shape or form, on what is REAL.

There is no-one on this forum who is more detached from reality than your good self.

Some examples of what could be considered seriously questionable commentary:

Paul Malignaggi commenting on how to throw power punches...
    Adolf Hitler commenting on best practices of inclusivity...
    Don King commenting on ethics in the fight-promotion business...
    Tom Brady commenting on how to cope with under-achievement...
    Kim Kardashian commenting on how to maintain a low profile...

...and...

shadow111 commenting on the nature of reality and what is real.

kriszhao, BCS8, iii and 3 others like this.
  5. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Who gives a damn if GGG is fake or not lmao.. What is this hollyoaks/eastenders?

That said... Shouldn't GGG be the bitter and mad one considering he was robbed twice (winning both fights 8-4) and had to face a roided to the gills red angry mouse?

BCS8, Silver, iii and 2 others like this.
  6. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    It is called being civil at a press conference. There isn't anything fake.

iii likes this.
  7. slash

slash Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Canelo sounds about as stupid as a box of rocks.

iii likes this.
  8. Col Mortimer

Col Mortimer The question isn't indiscreet.The answer could be Full Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Some threads are just utter bollocks.

This is a prime one for sure..

Although I am a hypocrite for actually posting in it.

It's still bollocks though....

BCS8 and iii like this.
  9. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    You act like I Just made up these quotes. It's directly what he said.

10. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    The irony of your post. I'm in the minority around here who always keep it real and tell it like it is. The FAKE people are the ones who live in delusion, who say GGG really beat Canelo. Who say there's a judging conspiracy to make Canelo win. When you listen to GGG talk, in English speaking interviews at least, the dude doesn't say anything worth a damn. He just speaks English gibberish, saying absolutely nothing about anything. Canelo on the other hand speaks english well enough and makes salient points about what he's asked. The difference in realness and who comes off as more genuinue is clear as day.

11. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    I used to like G a lot at first, but it slowly stopped as I started getting the sense he's a fake, hypocritical, douche.

shadow111 likes this.
  12. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Can't believe I didn't hear this before. G accusing Abel of tampering with his water while being paid off by Canelo. Crazy.

13. Ducklerr

Ducklerr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2015
    You’re not actually buying this are you :lol::lol: it’s an April Fool’s joke

14. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Who gives a toss what Alvarez the drug cheat says , after his burger bonanza story & how he's running scared of Benevidez , Andrade & Charlo does his words carry anymore weight than Shadow or even iSALS, yes even that low....

15. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Is it? I can't see the video at the moment so was just going by the quotes. So the video is fake?