Canelo vs Beterbiev

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by RJJFan, Jul 6, 2021.

1. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Your comments are getting more child like and inaccurate by the day....

2. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    What an absolute load of shite.. 36 yo Mayweather, 36/7 yo Kovalve, 35/36 yo GGG... And now we are looking at 37-38 Beterbiev Age matters and the trend is clear.. How is this not obvious? You'd let anyone fool you if you can't see thro8gu this. Anyone falling for the idea Canelo fights the best are absolutely off their head.

The only time Canelo fought the best (when in prime and not aged) were Lara (who had two draws and one loss.. Lost to fricking Vanes lmao) and Trout.

MannyMMA and senpai like this.
  3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    The excuses have already started, I love it! Beterbiev is too slow for Canelo and will get lit up.

Toney F*** U, drenlou and IsaL like this.
  4. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    This is some of the dumbest **** I've ever read. Canelo would get beaten the **** out of brutally and ragdolled if they thought on even terms. Yet again people downplaying Beterbievs skill just because all they can understand when he fights is that he walks forward and throws punches.. Simpletons seriously.

Canelo-
    Speed: obviously he has this over Beterbiev he was a 154 weight bully
    Counterpunching: Canelo has it purely because of speed ( or so it looks more flashy). Hes a good counterpuncher when stationary not on the front foot.

Head movement: Canelos head movement is overrated af. He rolls with hooks which is the most impressive aspect . His head movement is often over exaggerated and he can be hit with straights over and over as we saw with Lara, Mayweather, and Golovkin (the opponents that actually fought back).

Reflexes: Canelo is 30.. Beterbiev is at the wrong end of 30.

Experience/talent/everything else: lol

MannyMMA likes this.
  5. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Weak ass rebuttal :lol:

Toney F*** U and drenlou like this.
  6. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Exactly. Too slow, not nearly as skilled, or experienced spells disaster for Beter.

Only way Beterbiev wins this is by surprising Canelo with a punch that puts him out, outside of that I can't see him winning.

The excuses are in, Beterbiev is just an elderly, helpless, Canelo victim being picked on by the bully. Lol

MarkusFlorez99, drenlou and Pimp C like this.
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    After Beterbiev gets this work, who will the Canelo haters turn to next for his downfall? Who's the next bogeyman? Benavidez?? Bivol?? Who?

drenlou likes this.
  8. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Talking about childish lmao

This is literally one of your most recent posts talking about Canelo's resume

:loel:

9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yep! He cherry picked Beterbiev and is ducking the real threat in Bivol or Benavidez who will destroy him.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

drenlou and IsaL like this.
  10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    I can see it already. Canelo then goes on to fight Benavidez and Bivol, and he's picking on an undisciplined druggy, and Bivol is and was never anything special, the LHW division is the weakest division, the real challenge is a cruiserweight :lol::lol::lol:

drenlou and Pimp C like this.
  11. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Stamina is not even an issue here. Canelo has mastered that already.

Like I said, strength/power is Beterbiev's only advantage.

I even give Bivol a better shot at more success.

Pimp C likes this.
  12. Quina74

Apr 25, 2019
    Your understanding of boxing =
    Walk forward.. Walk backwards.. Swing for the fences.. Flashy punches to the elbows....walk forward... Etc.

Basic

iii likes this.
  13. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    LOL Is this the same Beterbiev that only fights once a year? 10 year pro with less than 20 fights? Dude should have 25-30 fights. He's a quality fighter, but he's giving Canelo a reason not to fight him. high risk, low reward. Want proof. Read some of the posts about AB being old. Old? He only has 16 fights!!! No way Canelo gets credit from haters for beating AB. Funny, less than 6 months ago haters were saying Canelo would never fight AB. Now that AB is on Canelo's radar, AB has turned into a geriatric. God I love this place!

drenlou and IsaL like this.
  14. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Bivol hasn't impressed me at the higher level tbh.

Salty Dog likes this.
  15. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Canelo is much faster, and Beterbiev's defense sucks.

Beterbiev walks into counters all night.

IsaL likes this.