Canelo vs Golovkin III

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jul 13, 2021.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    as to my point. this is basically the level youre stuck at. its all your capable of. what a 13yo is equipped to handle.

2. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Lol at the idea a 40 year Golovkin would do better than a prime Plant.

No interest at all in a third G fight. Wouldnt surprise me if Canelo stops hjjm this time.

Just move on to Bivol or Beterbiev then already. He supposedly wants to fight them so badly. Heck Id take Charlo instead of Golovkin at this point.

Bustajay and Pimp C like this.
  3. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    The PED guy is Canelo, don't get it twisted.

BCS8 and iii like this.
  4. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    GGG should go up beat the crap out of Plant for his Tuneup with Murata. Then he would have a middleweight and supermiddleweight title.

vast and Keldan like this.
  5. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    This is true.

heerko koois likes this.
  6. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    A stronger GGG could be very scary.

iii and heerko koois like this.
  7. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    GGG is to Canelo what Marquez is to Pacquiao. I think Canelo will always have problems with a motivated Golovkin, and Golovkin will always have problems with Canelo's judges.

BCS8 and iii like this.
  8. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Tough for GGG to walk straight into a 168 fight with Canelo without warm up fight, Ward did & no one blinked. If GGG's camp asked for this there would faux outrage...not mention age & inactivity ...Canelo fanbitchs need every angle except integrity ...

9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I honestly feel he ruined him in the first fight, I even made a thread about it, and then some more in the rematch.

Canelo literally took whatever was left of Golovkin's prime in the rematch.

10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    GGG fans: Canelo is a coward for not fighting the best MW in Golovkin in his first fight at the full MW limit.
    ALso GGG fans:

11. Stiff Jab

Stiff Jab Despiser of Super-Middleweights Full Member

Jan 7, 2019
    Surprise, surprise; Caleb Plant's a *****. Does he seriously think he's getting retirement money to fight Canelo? Because 2 million people viewed his fight with Traux? That's grounds for a couple million as a payday, sure; more than BJS who had more of a reputation and a better resume than Caleb (albeit at middleweight)? GTFO!

If Haymon pulls his head out of his and Plant's heads out of their collective backsides and the fight gets made, I hope Canelo punishes him for all 12 rounds. "Sweethands." What a load of garbage.

12. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    ONLY reason I wouldn't mind Canelo-GGG is because I want to see his fanboys completely spaz out for another four years after GGG gets the beating of his life or gets KTFO.

13. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    At the very least a guaranteed robbery so why not, right?

14. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012
    This is why i'm not for the GGG fight. Idiots will claim Canelo is ducking the trilogy then cry cherry-pick the minute the fight is made.

15. sdot_thadon

sdot_thadon Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2009
    I'm so over this fight, I'd rather see him unify than this honestly. And am I the only one here that feels disappointed GGG has never had to step up and fight any opponent other than Canelo, yet Canelo is criticized non stop for every potential opponent?

acie2g and ElCyclon like this.