Canelo vs Golovkin III

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jul 13, 2021.

1. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I think for some reason Plant don't really want the Canelo fight. I think he would rather stay a Champ and fight easy guys like Feigenbutz , because once Canelo exposes him he will never be viewed the same.

Badbot likes this.
  2. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    I don't believe GGG will get a fair shake against Canelo anywhere they fight. I would have to see it to believe it. I was very comfortable thinking GGG was going to get the decision in the second fight when the results were being read. After the first robbery and the PED scandle i thought the judges would be fair the 2nd time around because the world was watching, but they did it again. So i lost all faith in the fight going to the cards, the crooks had two times to get it right and they blew it both times. Only a KO will get GGG the win. If GGG knocks him out or by some miracle of justice wins a decision, no more rematches, tell Canelo he is no longer a challenge.

3. hoopsman

hoopsman Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2005
    I actually believe there is a kernel of truth to this.

Both fights were grueling, close quarters attritional combat, so it's not inconceivable that those battles exacted a greater toll on the older man.

A pity the "system" deprived GGG of a win the first fight.

Badbot, Hanz Cholo and m.s. like this.
  4. sdot_thadon

sdot_thadon Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Then why not fight anyone else with a pulse at all then? If money isn't the issue, because I may not be the leading expert on the matter, but he can't get the money he can get fighting canelo anywhere else.....none of these guys can. Why do you think they line up to face him and not each other?

5. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    I don't get the Andrade thing. Even if Andrade acted like straight up clown during that presser it's the fight to make. GGG is washed and too old. I'm a GGG fan and i like him because he's always respectful but at this point i just don't want to see him getting in the ring with a bulked up juiced up Clenelo who is punching harder and harder from fight to fight. Especially at 168. I don't want that. Andrade is a fight i would like to see.

Jackstraw likes this.
  6. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    LOL STFU

7. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    suck my big veiny dick, squirt.

Badbot likes this.
  8. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Edgy clown claiming average punching Clenelo is gonna stop a guy who has never even been down

9. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    that one didnt make you lol? im a hit and miss kinda comic.

Bustajay and vargasfan1985 like this.
  10. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Its not that Canelo won’t fight Andrade, it is more with DAZN doesnt want to lose money. DAZN will have to pay Canelo. Canelo commands big money for fights. He makes in the range of 30 million minimum. He made about 50 million against Saunders. And don’t think Andrade won’t be asking for millions. Fighting Andrade means someone is losing money and it won’t be Canelo.

11. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    They couldn't have both Charlo's lose on the same night, it would be a modern day boxing desaster. As it was, the PBC crew on Fox was making fools of themselves fumbling around trying convince the audience that Jermall got robbed. They looked rediculious with their actions.

12. m.s.

Nov 2, 2010
    Korobov is injury prone now, seems shot, although before his fluke injury vs Eubank jr it looked like he might take JR to school.

Badbot likes this.
  13. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Canelo easily stops him.

14. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Good to see you talking about something that is not about Margarito.

Badbot likes this.
  15. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    That could be the case, yeah. PBC style. Two DAZN fights won't fight each other. But isn't Golovkin a DAZN fighter as well? But i guess they give a **** about a 38yo at this point....and GGG isn't holding a title right now so yeah could be the case.