Canelo vs Saunders reminds me of.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by 22JM, Apr 30, 2021.

1. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    There you go with the excuses, even with all that cts80 still picked Kova to knock Canelo out with a jab and said that Canelo needed a "reality check " in LW if you don't know don't get into it

Olu G. Rotimi likes this.
  2. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I don't think that I need " excuses " talks with Canelo fans in the internet.
    1. I did not had picked Kova to beat Canelo, you are very strange guy. If Kov needed such fight so fast after fight vs Yarde, these are his own problems, not my problems.
    2. I had watched Kova fight vs Yarde and I definitely know that you did not had watched this one. You watch only your Canelo fights.
    I really also have doubts that you even had saw both Kova fights vs Eleider.

You are just next Canelo fanboy and even think that you might create your own reality here with your posts.
    First your reality creation attempt is to manipulate with posters by insisting that they make " excuses ".

BCS8 likes this.
  3. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    This guy's are funny as hell :lol:

gogeta likes this.
  4. 22JM

Sep 10, 2016
    You still don't get it right?? :lol: I was talking with cts80 not you

5. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Will Saunders even go through with the fight? I can see him getting 'injured' during sparring and the fight being called off. Saunders does not exude confidence at all.

6. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    GGG is adamantium chinned so it applies no matter who TF he fights :deal:

7. SluggerOToole

SluggerOToole New Member Full Member

Feb 28, 2017
    I see BJS as a proper canny boxer who will give Canelo a fight. Can't see Canelo KOing him.

Canelo on points for me, regardless of how well BJS does.

BUDW, Wizbit1013 and BCS8 like this.
  8. ArseBandit

ArseBandit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    I'm picking BJS in this one. Thiink he's being underrated and has a good chance of pulling out an upset.

BCS8 likes this.
  9. Showstopper97

Showstopper97 The Icon Full Member

Oct 7, 2020
    I smell an upset. Not completely convinced, but have a feeling an upset might happen. A few months ago, I used to think that Canelo would walk through him easily, but in the last 4 weeks, I don't think it's that easy. We haven't seen Canelo fight this style of fighter in 7 years. Even Jacobs (who isn't necessarily slick, but has some slickness in his games) gave Canelo some problems in their fight- which could have easily been a draw (7-5 or 6-6 for Canelo). This is a 50-50 fight that can go either way (if the judges are neutral).

ArseBandit and BCS8 like this.
  10. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm taking Canelo on points because of his history of favourable judging.

That said I agree with what you said. Canelo doesn't like slicksters, he doesn't like movers and I suspect that his hulk build is going to slow him down against Saunders. I think BJS is going to make him look less than legendary at several points in the fight.

Wizbit1013 and Showstopper97 like this.
  11. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    To win he needs finish Canelo in distance and if this surprisingly will happen, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx excuses there will be placed with a glance and xx clauses in contract most likely will appear to ensure that clenelo might wait till opponent will be enough old to beat him up and laugh together with his fans and money in his pocket.
    Especially how this kid did vs Oscar: dude being famous made him famous and gets :bump as thankful result from this clenelo kid.

12. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I can´t remember anyone just taking Saunders´ shots. He is fast, sharp and accurate. I don´t care if he can´t punch at all(he can, btw), those attributes will stop anyone´s momentum and rhythm.
    So no, Canelo won´t just walk him down like he did Yildrim. Saunders will actually touch him and make him think twice.

BUDW and BCS8 like this.
  13. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Saunders is neither of those
    (similar to trout maybe ,
    I’ll give you that one I guess)

Plus this ain’t the same version of Canelo.

also not the same Saunders who punk’ed & played with “LeMule” Lemieux

14. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    I never said he was at least Saunders attacks fighters and isnt so defensive like floyd

15. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Thing is, I would love nothing more then to see an entertaining close fight. Facts are, BJS just isn’t a SMW and Canelo has looked better moving up in weight. BJS isn’t Lara because Canelo isn’t the fighter he was back then. Anyone expecting a good fight just isn’t thinking clearly.