Canelo vs Smith come to an agreement!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Bigdog2002, Nov 11, 2020.

Who will win Canelo or Smith?

1. Canelo will win

35 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Smith will win

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. It will be a cagey, boring fight

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. It will be an exciting fight

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Who the hell is saying he is?

I picked Ryder to beat him, and he did..... and now I'm picking Canelo and he will.

It's just that everything you're saying about Smith, applies to Plant as well.

mark ant likes this.
  2. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    10lb re-hydration clause, most likely. The same the IBF mandates.

Greg Price99 likes this.
  3. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    I thought they eliminated that for championship fights?

4. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    Unifications, because of the stunt Jacobs pulled vs Golovkin.
    If just the IBF belt is on the line, then get ready to make weight.

I am fully aboard with Canelo on this one. I know he does it for his own benefit, but it´s a good thing.

Holler likes this.
  5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Canelo losing?

The only thing Canelo is losing is his hair.. George Groves style.. but with his money he can get some plugs.. George Groves style.

Other than that, Canelo smashes Smith to pieces, it will be emphatic.

6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

I mentioned this days ago, after Hearn said he didn't want to even talk with Gallagher right now.. blah blah blah.

I said.. If Canelo came calling and the money was right then Hearn will be working with Gallagher.

In my opinion Hearn just outed himself once again and a liar and a hypocritical *****. Also he has exposed his real agenda/reason he wanted a "problem" with Gallagher.

It was all about Buatsi and Johnson, there was some real pressure growing in the U.K. to make Buatsi Vs Johnson, Johnny Nelson was on the radio over here talking to Johnson direct telling him to call out Buatsi, be more vocal about it.. questioning Johnsons desire to fight Buatsi.

Not long ago, Hearn was talking about making Buatsi Vs Johnson for the European title and then it all goes sideways... Buatsi comes back and doesn't look great, was almost hit at will and looked really rusty.

So, all of a sudden Hearn is "DISGUSTED" with Gallagher, can't get a fight for Johnson, won't get a fight for Johnson, he just won't work with Gallagher.. oh unless Canelo comes calling, then we can forget all the other BS he has spilt.

Johnson will get his offer to fight Buatsi sooner or later, once he has been out the ring for years and Buatsi is looking like he has improved somewhat and is fitter and sharper. It's all so calculated from Hearn, he is really getting on my nerves with it, it's just so see through.

velagod likes this.
  7. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Alvarez and Callum Smith will unify the super middleweight titles in December. The fight is targeted for either AT&T Stadium or the Alamodome in Texas.
    I feel this will be a boring fight like Canelo`s last two fights with Smith staying at long range missing most of his jabs against Canelo`s high guard with Canelo stealing a points win with a counter here and there, state inte poll who will win.

Greg Price99 likes this.
  8. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    How can he steal a win if Smith is only landing jabs to the gloves?

But, Canelo will walk him down similar to how he walked down Kovalev. The difference being that Smith´s jab isn´t half as good as Kovalev´s, thus he won´t be able to keep Alvarez off of him. In comparison to Kovalev, Smith doesn´t even have a jab :lol:. Just like he has no defense. All he does is cover up and look to land a catch and shoot style counter, in hopes of stopping the onslaught.
    Alvarez brutalizes Smith in 10.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  9. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah Mark..... this is like the third thread today about this.

10. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Worst Poster of 2015 Full Member

Oct 30, 2011
    This is a sexy ass fight. Smith is in his absolute prime, is in the fight of his life and is waaay bigger than Canelo. He also wants all the smoke after Canelo whooped his older bro at 154 and snatched his belt.

11. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Canelo workrate has been really mininimal in his last two bouts so that`s why I feel this bout wil be close and boring.

12. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Smith isn`t a pressure fighter he just jabs with his gloves up waiting to counter.

Badbot likes this.
  13. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    How can they unify when they have the same belt?

This content is protected

14. DirtyDan

DirtyDan Worst Poster of 2015 Full Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Smiths knows thats he can't beat Alvarez in the cards, it's impossible. His only chance is to use his size and rough the midget up.

Quina74 and eltirado like this.
  15. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Can you merge this to the other threads about this bout then?

eltirado likes this.