Canelo vs Smith come to an agreement!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Bigdog2002, Nov 11, 2020.

Who will win Canelo or Smith?

1. Canelo will win

35 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Smith will win

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. It will be a cagey, boring fight

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. It will be an exciting fight

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mark ant

mark ant Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 4, 2017
    I think it`s the best fight out there for Canelo right now.

2. deadACE

deadACE Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Agreed.

People are actually asking for John Ryder lol.

The same John Ryder who was stopped by Nick Blackwell, the same Nick Blackwell who was hospitalised by CEJ.

Maybe Smith has over achieved but would still give him more of a chance than Ryder against Canelo.

3. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Who said anything about Eubank?

4. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Active Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    If Smith fails, Groves needs to come out of retirement and snipe Canelo's chin. We need punchers to take out Canelo. Groves has the hand speed and reach to land. Come on, you ginger fatso, get off the couch and back into the gym. We get it, you turned Robotnik into a vegetable and that sucks, but so does watching Canelo win every goddamn decision because nobody lands enough bombs on his head.

5. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne’s life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Surprised and pleased Canelo made this fight.

6. Jackman65

Jackman65 You know, the thing! Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Good fight, as long as Smith is fully hydrated. Canelo is sly and I bet they have another one if their secret rehydration clauses. You won’t find out until after the fight, if Smith loses. Canelo is the modern day Money Mayweather.

I’m a sucker and will still be watching the fight, of course.

Greg Price99 likes this.
  7. eltirado

eltirado Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 31, 2013
    I am not as great and Ring-Intelligent as the Greatest puncher to walk earth...no one knows how the prey looks in the eyes of Deontay Wilder, but we can imagine from the outside. Deontay body is not paced as the typical average peasant. He is the ring on Max-alert ready to deliver hyper-sonic life altering punch at any moment.

All Deontay Wilder KO victims were better defensive boxers, who didn't have enough reach to prevent Deontay Wilder from violating their comfort-zone. If Deontay Wilder chose to box them, he would have lost some decisions, because they will be able to pick him apart here and there and avoid getting KTFO

Any boxer who comes in mentally focused on the KO and only the KO will be able to score a KO if he has the range advantage, accepts the high risk of being caught clean in counters. Buster Douglas ended the Mike Tyson hype when he showed up in that mindset, he had the range advantage and deep seated desire to put down Mike Tyson and win something that night, a shorter range boxer even if motivated will have a much harder time enforcing the KO because he has to work his way in (1st) then land something

Smith can't outbox Canelo and he definitely can't win a decision, so his only path to victory is to use his range to KO the much smaller Ginger, one clean punch from Smith will KO Ginger. If he has to throw 50 full power punches to land one 70% impact punch he will KO Canelo, Smith might have to get up a few times from counter flash knockdowns and take some damage to land the perfect punch.

8. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    :lol: You thinking that Callum Smith can one punch Alvarez just shows how deluded you are.

eltirado and Greg Price99 like this.
  9. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    If Canelo keeps fighting the best guys in every division he competes in, even his most illogical of haters will have to give him props.

eltirado and Bokaj like this.
  10. Scar

Scar Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Great fight.

eltirado and 22JM like this.
  11. Scar

Scar Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Yeah, meanwhile Golovkin is lining up another Tomato Can to continue impressing people like you on twitter. :lol:

12. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Weren't you saying Smith was a much better fight than Plant the other day?? Change of minds ehh?:deal::lol:

eltirado and chacal like this.
  13. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Man, it's obvious, he's dodging Josua.

Dont you see it???

Plus, why the F he does not fight chocolatito? he scared? clownelo coward. Stop running away from inoue !!11!one!.

:facepalm:

Haters, hate. Whatever canelo does there will be a legion of ******s saying that it's wrong.

Very good fight. Looking forward to watching it!!

eltirado and Bokaj like this.
  14. chatty

chatty Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Smith barely uses his jab, it should be his primary weapon but he doesnt know how to fight tall. Canelo will get inside and smash his body up and he'll crumble by about 8 rounds.

eltirado likes this.
  15. Bokaj

Bokaj Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Good fight. Canelo the favourite for me, but Smith is definitely live.

eltirado likes this.