Carl Frampton says he wouldnt **** on Mcguigans now if they were on fire

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jamal Perkins, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Hahahaha got to love people getting on there high horse like they are saints...................

Every man and his dog would get one over on the tax man if they can and of course if someone does you wrong, you're not going to stay quiet or do nothing about it.

2. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Hope the McGuigans dont go bankrupt before he gets his settlement !

3. TheDank

TheDank New Member banned Full Member

Nov 21, 2020
    Peeping toms whu.

Carl felt the love, you lot*(Room full) think its funny with vforums but bumping for them figures back then is laughable now because the budget is on that steak where its all to get along gang, whos your taboo bouncer in the basement to say whagwan ? Its all closed down probly be turned into halls

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  4. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    That would be like a punch in the gut...the McGuigans may still have an ace in their pocket

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Silly billy and Somali Sanil like this.
  5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    CaravanDweller??

Terminator likes this.
  6. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    I agree

7. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    I think he’d be getting told by the management behind frampton to not take the ****... if he ripped him off by going bump I think he’d have a problem he wishes he hadn’t. Him bragging about not being afraid of the cartel would soon change if his wife or son got a visit

Silly billy and Jamal Perkins like this.
  8. Jamal Perkins

Oct 19, 2012
    I think you're right.

Barry really ought to behave himself and it wouldnt come to this...he has had tragedy in his life...this lockdown should make him reconsider...he has had a,lot of paydays and opportunities but his lust for lucre and greed has bought him to this point.If he'd not mistreated frampton he wouldnt be facing a showdown with gangsters.Barry has gone on record in a national newspaper saying he isnt afraid of anyone. Even though hes 60 hes a former world champion boxer..he'd knock any of them out...but its not gonna be a one on one.....it'll be some gangland hiding.....i think barry should pay carl the money and just behave in future

Somali Sanil likes this.
  9. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Yep, put it to bed and cough up. If he doesn’t, the reason why people have DK as their manager would surface. None of his lads are getting ripped off by any management or promotion. He’s under their banner now an it would be viewed as very disrespectful, which it is in anyone’s book if he went bump

Jamal Perkins likes this.
  10. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    If Ricky burn had Kinahan as his management, I guarantee warren would’ve coughed up and not gone bump. Barry’s gonna get bullied if he doesn’t stop acting the bollix

DramaShow and Jamal Perkins like this.
  11. Jamal Perkins

Oct 19, 2012
    These are very good points not openly made.

Kinehans involvement is starving the oxygen of hustlers and shylocks who have enslaved fighters.

Such men are used to issuing hidings in the shadows.

Barry$ had a fetish for a fighter$ union for years...naturally...with him as the head of any future body.. Barry the protector of fighters rights and pen$ion$..... it follows he would charge dues to fund the enterprise from fighter$ and he would be tru$ted to manage those due$....since those little brained boxers dont know anything and barry know$so much.

He"s taking all his fighters to court it seems...a move which will reduce many to penury....

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  12. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Really, Mcguigan is just a con man, exploiting his own fighters, it’s that simple. Kicking sparring partners out of their rooms to allow family members a bed ?? I’d of walked, that’s just being treated like dirt, and at the hands of a former fighter ?!?!? He’s finished I think, no one will deal with him after this

channy and Jamal Perkins like this.
  13. cam2010

cam2010 Member Full Member

Apr 16, 2011
    People may eventually ask why the board haven’t taken his manager’s license away from him. What happened to the charge of bringing the sport into disrepute
    I haven’t checked but heard that Shane is Fowler’s manager

Somali Sanil likes this.
  14. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Why hasn’t he been struck off ? I know he was banned from being a director years ago for something similar, but if it’s found he’s corrupt (which it has) than I expect him to be losing his role in boxing. Warren should be struck off too, robbing men that risk their lives and a woman.

15. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    UK boxing is rotten from the core - we have seen promoters not pay fighters and scorecards produced by the same person for at least 20 years that cannot be explained by incompetence.

Nothing happens - the promoters and refs/judges continue without any sanction.

Robert Smith fit and proper?

Certainly not appearing to be a man that works for the fighters or integrity of boxing.