Carl Froch calls reporter a Andre Ward *** licker says he is boring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Are you still salty that Matthysse took your boys soul...

2. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Not one of the points matter when it's all said and done. If Froch wanted to be rich, he should've sought to become a Hedge Fund Manager. If he wanted to be an entertainer, he should've been an actor.
    The job of a boxer is to box. Froch got owned by Ward where it mattered.

I Can likes this.
  3. Blackclouds

Blackclouds Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Yeah Froch is bitter he practically lost every single round against Ward. He definitively lost. That is something a reporter needs to say to his face I'd like to see video of him confronting the truth.

4. JoffJoff

JoffJoff Regular Junkie Full Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Just because Ward has a great resume doesn't mean his style is enjoyable, at least not for everyone. Perhaps deep, deep, deep, deep down I really am a fan…but probably not.

I was just pointing out your reply to pincai made no sense. I didn't comment on Ward or what Froch had to say about him.

Froch can find consolation by looking at pictures of his beautiful wife. Ward may have the bragging rights over Carl in boxing but I know who's shoes I'd rather be in when it's time to hit the hay.

BCS8 likes this.
  5. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Many people including myself had Froch beating Kessler both times, Kessler received a hometown decision the first fight. I had him losing to both Dirrell and Ward wide.

Gannicus likes this.
  6. rorschach51

Feb 18, 2012
    Boxing is a business, all those things do matter despite what you say here.

7. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    It doesn't really matter, Ward is a multimillionaire anyway I'm sure he doesn't care as much as Froch.
    Boxing resume is not business. Froch truly cares about that, and he got waxed by Ward and made to feel like the little man he is on their 'gloves are off' sort of segment before the fight.

8. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Weak comparisons. Im not bitter about Ward at all as im not a nut hugger of any fighter. I just have always found Wards style awful to watch.

There are style of hit and not be hit that are amazing to watch, wards isnt ones of those. Not denying its effective but its just awful to watch!

BCS8 likes this.
  9. rorschach51

Feb 18, 2012
    Also Froch probably should have at least drawed with Charles Adamu, if not lost outright. I had him losing to Taylor before the KO as well, but he did whip the asses and take the 0's of Jean Pascal, Lucian Bute, George Groves twice, and gave Arthur Abraham his first real ass whipping and decison loss on neutral ground.

Gannicus likes this.
  10. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    He's never disputed the result of that fight though. He said Ward was the better man and deserved to win. He's just saying he isn't very entertaining to watch from a casual perspective. Of course full time boxing fans will appreciate his skills. His skills are not in question.

11. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    You know what neither my boy or I made any excuses. We congratulated Lucas Matthyse afterwards and gave him credit. That is what men do!

12. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    As for the last paragraph of your post I would advise you to go on google and search the road warrior wife Tiffany Ward. A very beautiful woman who is dignified. That is Andre Ward's wife. Ward has got Froch beat in that department as well! I should not have to go there but you asked for it.

cslb likes this.
  13. rorschach51

Feb 18, 2012
    No he really doesn't.

14. Ronnie Raygun

Ronnie Raygun Active Member banned Full Member

Aug 20, 2017
    When the haters bring in wifes their desperate and cant counter back

15. Ronnie Raygun

Ronnie Raygun Active Member banned Full Member

Aug 20, 2017
    So I take it ward beat the sh.t out of one of your fighters then.