Carl Froch calls reporter a Andre Ward *** licker says he is boring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Aug 25, 2017.

1. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    well, u dont like him, and hes become P4P.

2. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Well there is no accounting for taste is all I would say! I could say certain things but would prefer to take the high road. Would rather not talk about the wives though I would say class tells.

3. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
  4. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    I don't have a dog in most fights let alone become a fanboy of anybody. That stuff is pathetic

bandeedo likes this.
  5. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Honestly, Froch has always been a big time whiner who strikes me as highly righteous and annoying. This interview specifically is a terrible look for him. He's ridiculous.

Gannicus likes this.
  6. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    SOB is a cheating SOB! SOB lost the first fight with crooked judges, in the second he won by blow to the testicles because on Tony Weeks. Bob Bennett refusing to even review the video, bit I have seen the video in slow motion, and the still pictures, criminals like Bob Bennett is one reason we do not have instant replay in boxing...................SOB claims he will beat Joshua, SOB claimed the same about the Klitschkos years ago.

7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The 'journalist' in question is Barbershop Conversations. And yes he is a massive Ward ass licker and a gigantic spastic.

gmurphy likes this.
  8. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I thought it was FightHype. Barbershop Conversations is unknown.
    Froch is a twat but they shouldn't challenge the views he has on Ward, Froch doesn't need to be talking to these 'journalists' so they shouldn't really be goading him into praising Ward the way they do - let the sour man have his own sour opinions and move on. There are too many 'journalists' these days, they need to set a cap.

Serge likes this.
  9. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

Pretty sure Barbershop is the guy who brought up Roman Simakov when he was interviewing Kovalev a few days before the rematch against Ward. He clearly did it on purpose too. He's a two-faced snake. Anyone can be a 'journalist' these days.

Tyson Fury Goat and Gannicus like this.
  10. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Wow, Barbershop is a human troll. He's entitled to his opinions but stinking out the joint in real life talking rubbish is just different class of scum. He knows Kovalev was hurt about the death of Simakov - how low do you have to go to support your favourite fighter?
    Barbershop is just a rambler and a bum clearly with no real source of income.

Serge likes this.
  11. BewareofDawg

BewareofDawg P4P Champ Full Member

Apr 8, 2006
    His fights with Kovalev were awesome. And I think Sour Puss has it backwards, real boxing fans like watching him, casuals don't.

12. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    That's just a despicable thing to do. He along with others was doing his little bit to try and unsettle Kovalev and mess with his head. Barbershop will suck up to you whilst smiling to your face with the sole intention of stabbing you in the back in the video he puts out.

13. Str8ryte

Str8ryte Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Lmao at boxers who try and degrade people that beat them. Not a good look.

14. jm2729v

jm2729v Active Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2016

Man I'm a big Froch fan but literally every interview there's mention of Andre this guy throws a tantrum. He's so obviously hurt about the ward loss, which was an A1 performance.