Castillo's purse to be withheld!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by the_what, Jun 21, 2007.

1. freddy-wak

freddy-wak M O D E R A T O R Full Member

Oct 28, 2004
    hatton, i love'ya man...BUT CASTILLO IS GONNA KNOCK YOUR ****EN ASS OUT NOW.......

2. rumour24tiger

rumour24tiger Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2006
    even though he owes money, surely he has the basic human right to make a living? this sounds way too harsh.

3. Biggame

Biggame Active Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Shaw is such a lowlife, and scumbag that he doesn't even realize how bad this makes him look to everyone! He doesn't give to shits about Chico or his family, but wants to give the appearance that he does by doing this! Trying to withhold a mans whole purse is total BS. What he just did was ensure himself the loss of some big business in boxing especially w/HBO. No top fighter or network are going to want to deal w/him knowing this is the kind of guy he is! This wasn't for Chico and his family, this was for himself! You don't tamper w/a big fight/fighter this close. This can have major affect on the outcome of the fight if there is one!

**** Shaw and anyone who defends, or agrees w/him!!:fire

4. The Kurgan

The Kurgan Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 16, 2004
    I can't believe you'd disrespect a warrior like Castillo in such a manner. :-(

Just because he's too lazy to fulfill his contracts, it doesn't mean he's "fat".

5. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I take it he was referring to Shaw.

6. AG11

AG11 LETS GO COTTO! Full Member

Dec 2, 2005
    I believe he was was reffering to Gary Shaw.

7. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    :patsch

Punishments from another deal for another fight should not be revisited on a COMPLETELY different fight. He makes weight for this one, he gets paid for this one. The suit can be settled down the line. This is just ****ing stupid.

8. HandsOfGold

HandsOfGold Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Castillo not making weight the 2nd time was an awful offense. But it's not worth 1.2 million dollars and his livelihood. He'll step into the ring Saturday and put his life on the line like any other boxer and will receive no compensation for a beating he'll take, a two way beating that is because Castillo will put some hurtin' on Hatton as well.

9. HandsOfGold

HandsOfGold Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Excellent point. I don't know what the **** the judge was smoking. You've in essence taken Castillo's right to make a living away from him.

10. The Kurgan

The Kurgan Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 16, 2004
    I know. :yep

11. Bazooka

Bazooka Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me Full Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Why did shaw decide to do this hear rather than before Castillos last fight? its not like there was no opportunity to take the money there! **** Shaw, I respect Chico and I feel for his family, they have alot on their plate, but to me it seems like Shaw is taking revenge on Castillo and using Chicos death to fuel it.
    Pathetic if you ask me~!

12. freddy-wak

Oct 28, 2004
    i can't wait till JIN MOSLEY writes about this.......i lover her now...

13. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    wait, what does boxing's First Lady have to do with this :huh

14. RAMPAGE0017

RAMPAGE0017 Well-Known Member Full Member

May 30, 2007
    Wow, I've never seen a fighter so ridiculed for not making weight. Give the guy a break, people.. he obviously TRIED to make the weight.

15. freddy-wak

Oct 28, 2004
    homie, havn't you read her article on gary shaw....she ****en hates his guts and goes into detail about his relationship with chico........please tell me you've read it..