Charles Martin - Behind The Ropes

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Primal Pledge, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    Why would Sky edit it so he looks like a lazy doughy ganjaman when they're trying to sell the fight? Doesn't make sense does it? :lol:

Your boy's going home in a stars 'n' stripes covered oblong box pal. :yep

2. Canvassed

Canvassed Active Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Joshua blasts him out of these in a round. Gonna lump on the 1st, martin gets caught crowd roar onslaught happens against the ropes, game over.

3. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    They'll be auctioning his pound shop bling off on ebay to pay for an air ambulance home. What's Ryanair's policy on stiffs, anyone know, maybe they can drop him off in the Atlantic?

4. JayTesla

JayTesla Member Full Member

Dec 23, 2012
    joshua is the big stiff idiot v2 :lol:

5. sasuke

sasuke Guest

martin comes across as mentally hadicapped in the video, but i think thats just how he is

iv seen other martin videos and he comes off well, but maybe aj spooked him a little bit that he started acting so weird

6. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Martin is as inspiring as the asthmatic slob stiverne.

7. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    He has about as much personality as a sugar free tic-tac.

8. YearZero

YearZero Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Dillian Whyte beat aj in the amateurs and we all know how that fight went in the pros. Whyte was brutally knocked out. Clearly Joshua is a very different fighter now to how he was in the amateurs. If you can't see that I don't know what to say to you.

9. sasuke

sasuke Guest

'i walk the earth like a god':lol: you won your fake belt because a guy tore ligaments in his knee and your best win is tom ****ing dallas

you dont see ian lewison saying he walks the earth like a god:lol:

i said glaskov faked the injury because he walked out of the arena, the ****er has zero medical knowledge and is living in a dream world.:lol:

10. sasuke

sasuke Guest

that was what ajs 2nd amatuer fight. i said since the olympics mate. paddy barnes lost his first 15 amatuer fights and look what he did in his later amateur career.

the thing is we have no idea if he has improved since the olympics because his level of competition has decreased since. we know he can be outboxed and chinned though

11. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Martin said his power is that immense he broke glazkovs knee.

12. sasuke

sasuke Guest

:lol: without even hitting him:lol:

i honestly think this is a 50-50 fight but the more martin talks the more delusional he sounds, he seems to be over estimating himself

13. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    I don't. Lol

Peter fury himself thinks Joshua will beat Martin.
    Tyson is just mentally breaking down Joshua early rofl so he can have is way with him later on the line

But mate 66/1-50/1 for round betting I'd put a tenner on each for Martin.

It's Joshua odds are stupid.

14. sasuke

sasuke Guest

ya that sounds like a good bet actually

15. YearZero

YearZero Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    yeah yeah this is known. But logically just as he's gained experience since that 2nd fight and improved all the way to eventually winning the gold he's gained experience and improved since the olympics up till now.

Why would he stop improving? Has he stopped training? Has he hit his ceiling?

Your hypothesis is a lot more ridiculous than you think. You're saying "Oh he's won the medal but he has completely frozen developing as a fighter from then". Not to mention that his style in the pros is very different to the amateurs. Then you've got the rule changes in the pros as well. Fking hell dude. Listen to yourself once.