Charles Martin Explains how he's going to end Joshua

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Primal Pledge, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    The whole fight hinges on whether Martin has the qualities of durability and strength. If he can cope with the initial early onslaught, soak up the odd punch and no be overwhelmed by Joshua's strength, he is very capable of winning the fight.

Martin is not a bad boxer. Or at least he's shown just as much boxing ability or more than Joshua ever has.

Truthfully, both these fighters are novices, unknown quantities.

2. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Martin is so arrogant and full of himself, it's hilarious.
    Just like his Glazkov post fight interview where he sounded like he KO'd him in emphatic fashion or something.

This guy is a joke and he's going down hard :yep

3. spurs ben316

spurs ben316 Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Primal if your still up for this bet how about winner donates the winnings to Nick Blackwell ?

4. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I've read through the thread and you can actually see Primal Pledges medication starting the wear off.

lewis gassed and DoubleJab666 like this.
  5. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    This thread belongs in the general.

6. To hell with Nick Brackwell! That boy already got paid and I’m no bandwagon jumper. I wanna see YOU pay me, because when you go home to your wife and kids, and you have to explain WHY you ain’t got NO money left… you’re gonna tell em it’s because you had to pay Double P and then maybe I’ll start taking care of them.

Sending nick more money ain’t gonna get him better any quicker, that don’t mean I don’t care I just know it serves no purpose in the bigger picture. I already foresaw this kind of thing happening and I already called for measures to be put in place to protect fighters, but no one wanted to listen.

Last month I said on here someone was seriously gonna get hurt in the ring because of trainers not doing their job properly. So I’m not surpised because I foresee when certain things are likely to happen, I ain’t no reactionary ***** that starts acting all shocked and emotionally hurt when this the actual result

I’ll tell you this and you listen good; Every action has a reaction and when these cowboy trainers don’t look out for their fighters, these things happen, don’t suddenly mean I’m gonna start donating, because that ain’t gonna fix anyone’s brain.

How about you start donating to the troops? the real ****ing heroes who put their lives on the line for you and me who go through far worse injuries than some blood clotting that’s gonna clear up within a few weeks. I’m talking about a lifetime of endless suffering from losing limb, paralysed from the waist down, pstd,, suicide, you name it!. So why don’t you spare your fake sympathies and token gestures and educate yourself on the real sacrifices men make in life who need money and support?

7. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    You need to be hospitalised :lol:

8. ant-man

ant-man ant Full Member

May 13, 2009
    Spitshine Tommy go home to the general forum, you're 3k miles off patch here. :lol:

9. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    You silly cvnt.

10. PBC is great

PBC is great Dehydrated Full Member

Jul 10, 2016
  11. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    **** off.

12. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    HattonsRingPost and delboy82 like this.
  13. DoubleJab666

Nov 9, 2015
  14. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    :lol:

That first post is incredible, it was funny even before the fight but now it's the stuff of legend.

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  15. DoubleJab666

Nov 9, 2015

Primal Pledge walked these forums like a god....

I remember after this thread, whenever he posted anywhere, I'd quote him and add 'yeah but.... Charles Martin!'

He seemed to get quite annoyed for some reason....