Check how crazy talented these kids are

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Dec 25, 2019.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    This content is protected

Especially the short one.

Anyone have any knowledge of names?

2. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Awesome post

POTUS likes this.
  3. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    How old are these kids. Look a bit too young to be getting shots like that repeatedly hit off their head...headguard or not. Cant be good for them in the long run.

Pimp C, ForemanJab, Palooka and 2 others like this.
  4. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
  5. PatCash

PatCash Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2019
    Wonder how old they are the, muscle development on the short one seems unnatural

6. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    8-10 years old.

7. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Both are EXTREMELY skilled and gifted. Awesome thread thanks for posting, man.

TheMotorCityCobra likes this.
  8. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Say one of these kids ends up becoming a world champ, makes tens of millions of dollars in career earnings and retires health in tact what will you say then? In my gym kids these age also spar but with extremely padded gloves and head guards obviously. Sure probably not the best thing for their brain health but look at how well they have been schooled. They’ve been taught to hit and not be hit and especially the short one is demonstrating amazing defensive skills.

Saying that is child abuse is overdramatic nonsense I’d expect to read on mumsnet. The kids are being taught elite self defence skills at the very least.

9. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    The kids are being taught elite offence to make each other punch drunk long before graduation day. Especially the younger and more talented should get his slurred graduation speech.

bbjc likes this.
  10. panchman69

panchman69 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    there is alot of talented kids in the amatuers, just last week i was at a tournament, and atleas 6 kids out 30 kids had the talent to be succesful in the pros. but we all know the pros require more then just talent. recent example is that balderas kid from last weeks fights.

Vote46, Pimp C and TheMotorCityCobra like this.
  11. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    I'm not lying, that little kid would punch me in the nuts and I'd be down and crying.

12. macademics

macademics Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    These boys are from Bukom, Ghana.

Pimp C and CutThroatFade like this.
  13. ILikeBoxingForRealz

ILikeBoxingForRealz Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    Both boys have serious talent for their age. Tall one could be a paul williams 2.0 and the shorter lil dude a lil floyd for sure!

14. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Impressive, some skill set there without doubt.

Just think with the right guidance, opportunities and lil bit of luck what future this pair could have in the noble art.

15. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Solid shots we,re getting bounced off their head mate. Kids allowed to fight/spar etc but when making the rules they didnt take into account there,d be kids fighting at that level. They could be seriously hurt. If not now...in the future before they even get started in life.

We all want the kids to toughen up nowadays...their needing it. But thats just irresponsible. Nothing wrong with kids fighting...but it becomes a problem if said kids are training like professional fighters. These kids dont look like their training an hour and a half a couple of days a week.

They can train how long they want....but i,d stop them fighting at that level till they we,re old enough.

Its a tough sport....you need to be hungry and have that dedication/hardness to suceed. But do we need kids that young training like professionals...because that,ll probably be the reality of it.

Agree tho very impressive skills on show.

kirk and George Crowcroft like this.