Chisora and his main event complaints

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Babality, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Why does he so badly want to be the main event? He wasn't complaining much about the money. He said he wanted main event or else more money to not be main event.

Why's he so worried about getting main event but not necessarily making more money? Is being announced as the main event really going to do much for his career? I don't see that. He didn't strike me as a guy who was looking for fame.

Just seemed a bit weird. If his whole rant was just about money I would have gotten that more.

POTUS likes this.
  2. BoxingDialogue

BoxingDialogue Active Member Full Member

Apr 26, 2019
    They should put him on the undercard of the KSI vs Logan Paul rematch.

George Crowcroft likes this.
  3. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    :lol:

I was thinking about that. Can you imagine if they sat him next to them and he started ****? They would **** their pants.

George Crowcroft and kirk like this.
  4. Tazz

Tazz Member Full Member

Dec 24, 2009
    It's probably either an ego thing, believing that he is the main draw for the card, or more likely it's a case of knowing that Hearn will chuck a bit more money his way for making a splash at the press conference.

5. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Bit of trying to stay relevant which means more money...

6. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    I dont think its that weird. Pride and ego are very prominent and prevalent traits in the world, especially in this realm (boxing).

I think its a two part hit for Chisora... I think in part that his pride and ego doesnt like being on the undercard to fighters he doesnt feel he should be secondary to, and secondly, I think he feels he has a genuine point about his fight being the draw and feels his fight deserves to be the headliner.

POTUS likes this.
  7. TEAM_LOMA

TEAM_LOMA This is Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2019
    Chisora one of my favorite people in boxing. He's great for the sport.

8. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Solid chance Eddie had a word with him before tge conference and offered him some money to cause some drama. Parker is very quiet and unnasuming and prograis and taylor arent exactly mr charisma are they.

Tazz likes this.