Chisora is a dangerous opponent for Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Thunderstorm, Nov 15, 2022.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Chisora is legit, Charles Martin was a gifted a belt which Hearn bought from him...the same is about to happen again with hurgo. AJ is manufactured.

2. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    There's no more proof people are chatting utter rubbish than stating a fighter with 12 losses getting a title shot is legit, is there lol

3. AdamT

AdamT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Chisora is competitive with guys like Aj and Usyk, but not against Fury

Unless fury cuts corners and fights down to his level, I see a one sided boxing lesson

4. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Fellas, come on.

Chisora has had his uses yes, like when he exposed Whyte, gave Usyk a hardish night, bit of a fisticuffs with Haye and a panto fight etc

But winning? And winning big fights? Nah, he just doesn't do that. Been unlucky on the nod a couple of times maybe, but that was yonks ago.

Yeah he's still game, brave and puts up some sort of resistance at times, but my god, he is the epitome of a plodder, and is so so predictable.

He looked so shot against Parker (2) too, and whatever he had left has long gone.

Might have been semi okay for this fight if we hadn't have seen it twice already, but its terrible.

Will still watch it mind .......................

5. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Fury by TKO—-9th round

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

7. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Them glasses though

Serge likes this.
  8. ILikeBoxingForRealz

ILikeBoxingForRealz Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    Tyson is much better compared to fights 1 and 2. Much better. Fury by stoppage

9. ShanannaGator11

ShanannaGator11 "She said I could." Full Member

Feb 16, 2021
    I think Fury wins easily. BUT this is the type of fight that has upset written all over it. 2 different fighters than the previous two meetings. Fury better be up for it because history is littered with fights that look a lot like this and the outcome was against the grain.

Punchdrunk1 likes this.
  10. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    I completely agree from the health perspective, we have seen too many boxers have neuro issues.

But there is the fact that Chisora is earning a very nice lot of folding money for his 'services', and he gets second shot at the title, now he could never have imagined that was going to happen at this stage of his career.

That said money is not everything and there is no point being the richest person in the neurological care facility.

"And new heavyweight champion of the world..........."

11. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Chisora could well hurt Fury if he falls awkwardly onto Fury's knees when he gets knocked out.

Reinhardt likes this.
  12. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    It should be a walk in the park for Fury.

But I'm gonna have a little bet on Chisora pulling off the upset.
    I feel Karma is due to pay the Fury family a visit soon.

13. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Chisora really? the guys like 8-7 in his last 15 fights and his most recent win was over the fossilized remains of Pulev in a split decision that he actually might have lost. Only Fury can make this a close fight by showing up at 290 pounds

fencik45 and Perkin Warbeck like this.
  14. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Or he could end up in heaven if he falls awkwardly onto Fury's crotch when he gets knocked out

BCS8 likes this.
  15. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I'd be surprised if this fight went 6 rounds tbh. Chisorasaurus rex will be game for a few rounds, then Fury will start putting the punches together and start to break chisora down With clean punches upstairs eventually getting a referee stoppage around 4 rounds.

navigator likes this.