Chisora signs with

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Steady on now, you are getting into very deep, waters there. A veritable marshland.

Accurate and Unforgiven like this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I just watched the Sky Sports News sit down with Haye and Chisora discussing the deal and I like what I hear. To those of you who didn't see it, basically Haye said that what he's providing Chisora with his is connections, influence and infrastructure as well as insight on how to maximise his potential through training and nutrition (probably drugs too, but that's going down a different tangent...)

Anyway Haye said it's all about these marginal gains that he wants Chisora to benefit from in his quest for a world title. I don't think Chisora will win a world title but I think he will end up having another shot at a title and I hope he does it.

As for Haye, this is what he should focus on. I can't see him making waves as a promoter. He should focus on management of boxers, but active management, not passive. Whereby he actually provides insight during camp as well as looking after matchmaking interests. Would love to see Haye and Chisora at the press conference table ripping Whyte.

3. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Lasted long.

This content is protected

4. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    It's unclear that he's left Hayemaker though? Look at this quote:

Scissors likes this.
  5. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    He hasn’t left hayemaker, he’s left don Charles...

KermitTheFrog and Brixton Bomber like this.
  6. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    He's stopping with Haye, bit shocked about leaving Don as he's been brilliant with Dereck and all that he brings.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  7. Greatest Story

Greatest Story ''Everybody Know I Beat him!'' banned Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Don Charles is a weirdo, I find it funny that thinks he's a hardman when he had a terrible boxing record and a posh accent. I remember him hyping up against the Furys, he'd had got absolutely battered if things had of escalated. And I remember him being bitter about Haye breaking his jaw.. YEARS after it happened he was saying he was gonna get his revenge haha, then he ends up working with him!

8. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I’m so disappointed in Dereck for linking up with that midget.

BXNG101 and ipitythefool like this.
  9. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Not sure what’s going on here- Dereck has looked in decent shape over the past year or so didn’t exactly get disgraced against Whyte. Why move trainers at this stage?

10. blueseaofibrox

blueseaofibrox Member Full Member

Oct 14, 2015
    It’s obvious Haye and Hearn have been in Chisora ear to get him to coldwell

11. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    What's Chizza going with Penfold for ? Can't see this working. The midget is a poor trainer and never owns up to making mistakes (e.g piling on the pounds on Price - a guy with severe stamina problems).

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  12. caligula4

caligula4 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2011
    I recall he and Don had a fairly big falling out recently, vaguely. I think they appeared to have patched things up, but perhaps not... will see if I can dig up a link.

I Shot JR likes this.
  13. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Chisora gonna get sparked by Parker so all this hype gonna be for nothing. No loyalty in boxing it seems. Don has done a brilliant job with Chisora. I personally think Chisora was better in fight 1 against Whyte and that was without the Haye BS weight loss camp.

14. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Shame that he’s left Don who’s been very loyal towards Chisora. He could have trained Joshua had it not been for Chisora throwing a hissy fit.

15. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Can't stand that little eyebrow waxing dwarf.