Chris Billam Smith, Hopey Price and Donte Dixon return on Galahad undercard

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scott Cork, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Scott Cork

Scott Cork Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Looking forward to seeing Price again. He looks impressive.

2. Scott Cork

Feb 3, 2021
    Also the Whyte Wallin undercard will be confirmed by Wednesday with 5 more fights to go along with Babic-Brown and Cameron-McGee.

3. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Jonny 'Double Lively Romford Bull' Fisher is on there, presumably in a 4 rounder against a Hungarian labourer.

Gregor1987 and rezzer like this.
  4. Scott Cork

Feb 3, 2021
    I think he looks decent so far.

Mitch87 likes this.
  5. StyleOrigin

StyleOrigin New Member banned Full Member

Oct 10, 2021
    Hearn said he wanted Billam-Smith's next fight to be in Bournemouth, instead it's 235 miles away! Hearn aint never gonna put on a show on the south coast it seems.

6. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    I think it changes with the switch to Sky. Originally that card was going to be a Next Gen due to the only budget he had.

currently Hearn is in subscription driving mode and needs headliners/fights that can sell an arena. So for the next 6/12 months I think you will only see known markets like London, Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle etc.

I think he could do a show with CBS and Mkinson etc but he would need it to be a world title fight. Maybe CBS vs Makabu or something

7. StyleOrigin

StyleOrigin New Member banned Full Member

Oct 10, 2021
    He said it after the Billam-Smith -Mccarthy fight though which was one of his first shows on Dazn.

Southampton/Portsmouth/Bournemouth area has a growing number of good boxers coming up around there. > Chris Billam-Smith, Michael Mckinson, Joe Pigford, Ryan Garner, Mark Chamberlain, Lewis Edmondson, Ebonie Jones..

It's far more working class than most other places on the south coast. Portsmouth and Southanpton feel more like a northern cities like Liverpool/Manchester. Surprised Hearn or Warren never try putting on a show around there. I think it'd sell well.

8. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Hopefully Wardley is on the card against an opponent who is step in class to who he previously fought.

9. Scott Cork

Feb 3, 2021
    He said on his twitter page he's not back until next year.

10. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    I agree but those fighters wouldn’t be in a position to build a card that viewers want to see. On top of that they are all with different promoters.